11 dead rappers, in order of greatness, on the 12th anniversary of Big L's murder

lol @ biggie > pun 

Spoiler [+]
or pac

Spoiler [+]
or L

lol @ biggie > pun 

Spoiler [+]
or pac

Spoiler [+]
or L

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

for pac to be # 4 this list has lost credibility

Big... Pac... Pun... *
IMO, the way the top 3 in these postmortem rapper threads should always be unless we're speakin on influence, in that case 1 and 2 should be interchanged  

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

for pac to be # 4 this list has lost credibility

Big... Pac... Pun... *
IMO, the way the top 3 in these postmortem rapper threads should always be unless we're speakin on influence, in that case 1 and 2 should be interchanged  

watch 2pac resurrection

i promise you every list you make Pac will be #1

even Big said Pac was something BIGGER then Rap or Hip Hop he was the Ghetto's MLK or Malcom

watch 2pac resurrection

i promise you every list you make Pac will be #1

even Big said Pac was something BIGGER then Rap or Hip Hop he was the Ghetto's MLK or Malcom

Honestly.. It's all just preference. I'm just happy to see Mac Dre on this list
pimp.gif

First off, the title of the list is 11 dead rappers in order of greatness not the greatest dead rapper of all time. With that said, no one on this list comes close to the greatness of Pac, not even Biggie. Pacs greatness is measured by more than just rap. Many view Pac as a leader, prophet, and activist. His impact was felt more through his music, but after his death it hit in other ways such as movies, books, and even college courses. Pac should be number one on this list.

If we are talking GOAT of dead rappers Pac would still be at the one spot IMO. Pac touched on so many things. Pac is the only rapper that could make me cry, smile, angry, rebel, or show any other kind of emotion just off his words. I hate when people say he wasnt lyrical. Why? Because he didn't use unique metaphors to get his point across? Pac wanted you to clearly hear his message. I bet none of you can name more than 5 songs(if that) where Biggie spoke on problems in the world and in the black community. Most of Biggies joints were straight gangsta rap. That's what separates the two IMO.

2pac GOAT Dead or Alive PERIOD

First off, the title of the list is 11 dead rappers in order of greatness not the greatest dead rapper of all time. With that said, no one on this list comes close to the greatness of Pac, not even Biggie. Pacs greatness is measured by more than just rap. Many view Pac as a leader, prophet, and activist. His impact was felt more through his music, but after his death it hit in other ways such as movies, books, and even college courses. Pac should be number one on this list.

If we are talking GOAT of dead rappers Pac would still be at the one spot IMO. Pac touched on so many things. Pac is the only rapper that could make me cry, smile, angry, rebel, or show any other kind of emotion just off his words. I hate when people say he wasnt lyrical. Why? Because he didn't use unique metaphors to get his point across? Pac wanted you to clearly hear his message. I bet none of you can name more than 5 songs(if that) where Biggie spoke on problems in the world and in the black community. Most of Biggies joints were straight gangsta rap. That's what separates the two IMO.

2pac GOAT Dead or Alive PERIOD

Back
Top Bottom