'11 NBA Dunk Contest Vol. 2 Power Forwards, 1 Center and replacement **Demar Derozan**

1 more for the lulz�
laugh.gif

I'm very excited to see what Blake brings to the table.  Obviously he can fly, and he's got a ton of power, but I've never seen him do any contest type dunks.  The rest of the field seems a little weak.  Jennings can get up, but wouldn't be one of the first little guys I'd choose.  Serge Ibaka... #$@?  Hopefully he'll surprise me.  Javale McGee will have to do some crazy stuff to impress the judges because he's so tall and long.  Anyway, I'll definitely be hyped to see what Blake comes with... hopefully he doesn't disappoint like Shannon Brown.  I'm still mad at that guy for getting me all hyped over nothing.  Almost as bad as when Josh Smith layed that tape down and then jumped from like a foot in front of it.

I'm very excited to see what Blake brings to the table.  Obviously he can fly, and he's got a ton of power, but I've never seen him do any contest type dunks.  The rest of the field seems a little weak.  Jennings can get up, but wouldn't be one of the first little guys I'd choose.  Serge Ibaka... #$@?  Hopefully he'll surprise me.  Javale McGee will have to do some crazy stuff to impress the judges because he's so tall and long.  Anyway, I'll definitely be hyped to see what Blake comes with... hopefully he doesn't disappoint like Shannon Brown.  I'm still mad at that guy for getting me all hyped over nothing.  Almost as bad as when Josh Smith layed that tape down and then jumped from like a foot in front of it.

the NBA dunk contest sucks.  It has sucked for 3 or 4 years and it WILL suck again.  Did anyone see the D-league contest last year ?  Now that was a contest.  They might as well get me and my 35+yr. old friends out there on 9ft. goals and we'll put on a show.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

the NBA dunk contest sucks.  It has sucked for 3 or 4 years and it WILL suck again.  Did anyone see the D-league contest last year ?  Now that was a contest.  They might as well get me and my 35+yr. old friends out there on 9ft. goals and we'll put on a show.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by VietStar

^He does it so effortlessly.

McGee probably won't win because "he's tall."...
tired.gif

He jumps high for a center but like I said before he's not like dwight howard.

Like Greg Oden In Ohio State before the knee stuff def got higher.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by 4fitness

the NBA dunk contest sucks.  It has sucked for 3 or 4 years and it WILL suck again.  Did anyone see the D-league contest last year ?  Now that was a contest.  

Was that the one with Brent Petway, or was that one a couple years ago?  I can't remember.  Petway can FLY.  He was sick in the NCAA dunk contest.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

the NBA dunk contest sucks.  It has sucked for 3 or 4 years and it WILL suck again.  Did anyone see the D-league contest last year ?  Now that was a contest.  

Was that the one with Brent Petway, or was that one a couple years ago?  I can't remember.  Petway can FLY.  He was sick in the NCAA dunk contest.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

tired.gif

Huh?  Greg Oden even pre-injuries wasn't on McGee's level athletically....no +%@#%%% way. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

tired.gif

Huh?  Greg Oden even pre-injuries wasn't on McGee's level athletically....no +%@#%%% way. 

Back
Top Bottom