11 Year Old Willow Smith gets a Tongue Ring Vol. What The *^(&(

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

whoever that is on the right
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]she can get it[/color]

1045381.gif

That's Hollywood ........

Its a completely different world out their........ If you think that is crazy go read about what drew barrymore use to do at willows age or the  "casting couch"

Compared to all that a tongue ring is nothing

Man I swear as soon as I saw the pic I was like "Willow looks a little different... who's that guy?... oh damn".

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i aint even moved though...u got 10 year olds in thong sections of victoria secret with they mama....dont save em, they dont wanna be saved.
This

and

Ween H4ed wrote:
parents just don't understand

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 A+ execution 

Once again its a whole new game out there with these kids, and once again where we saw tongue rings as a girl bopping in our day, its much different now.

same as if you didn't or weren't baggin your jeans back in our day you were a square.

These days if you dont have skinny jeans....

times change. and once again if your daughter says she wants a tongue ring cuz willow got one.. say straight up...I'm not will smith. you damn sure aint willow and as long as I'm paying for this milk you drink to help your little tail grow u aint getting a darn thing on your tongue

Op tell your daughter willow is cut off in your household and her new role model is Michelle Obama. srs.

Absolutely ridiculous.

A 5th grader getting a tongue ring?!

To all the people saying "no big deal"....wait until you have kids and then go get them a tongue ring LOL..Won't happen..

Also, if it's no big deal, at what age would it be a big deal? What if she was 9?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

11 with a tongue ring is upsurd  

cant belive you NT dudes are justifying a 5th grader with a tongue ring
laugh.gif
..maybe im just old fashioned..just a sign of the times..
Co sign.

The reason some people are saying its not a big deal cuz its not their kids.

Let Will and Jada raise their kid the way they want..
You raise yours the way you want..

It's that simple.

and if your going from a role model POV... we all had that something our parents hated

Don't act like some of your parents in here didn't tell you dudes with earrings were "on the funny side" Jordan had an earring publicly and it became ok a little

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

The reason some people are saying its not a big deal cuz its not their kids.

Let Will and Jada raise their kid the way they want..
You raise yours the way you want..

It's that simple.

and if your going from a role model POV... we all had that something our parents hated

Don't act like some of your parents in here didn't tell you dudes with earrings were "on the funny side" Jordan had an earring publicly and it became ok a little

this at the end of the day its there child and nobody has the right to tell them how to raise them

Oh nah..now little 11 y.o. gonna be harassing their parents on some "if Willow has one why I can't I" 
indifferent.gif

You've failed as a parent if you're 11 y.o. has a tongue ring

Kids just imitate what they see adults doing. Always have been. Always will. Parents have just become more and more willing to let their kids to fulfill that desire, with all this tween garbage and what not.

my dumb %%! 12 year old little cousin just got one
30t6p3b.gif

don't know how he's still able to hide it from my aunt but when she finds it she's gonna wear him out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom