12/14 Chargers @ Chiefs 10:00AM PST vol. staying alive

Didn't see a thread so here it is. Chargers need this victory to stay alive although the playoffs look abysmal. Looking forward to a good game though withKC taking it to teams despite the horrid record. GO CHARGERS!!!

I really can't see how the Chargers get into the playoffs, but I don't see them losing this game

Im not gonna remove my sig till the last day of the season for us... but ive lost a lot of enthusiasm... go chargers
eyes.gif

^ You ain't the only one bro. Just like I expected, the Chiefs taking it right to our Defense. Tony G. still proving why he's still the best TE in theleague until he retires. SMH at Jammer just bouncing right off of Tony coming in hot like that. There's nothing more I could say about that Bum, EricWeddle. SMH.

This is too painful to watch. *Edit* Yay interception. Watch we go 3 and out again. Offensive genius my ***!
tired.gif

^
Yeah, to our delight as Chargers fans, AJ Smith is keeping Norv on board for next season. He said he blames himself for not bringing in the right playerpersonnel for Norv.

indifferent.gif
. Typical AJ. He should blame himself for hiring that teamkiller. IDIOT!!!

Dear Tyler Thigpen,

I apologize for all the mean things I said about you earlier in the year. I know at one point I said you were the worst QB I had ever seen but you have made mea believer. Now please don't let me down.

Love,

Holidaysmore

What is going on right now? The NFL.com is frozen and just shows the last play was Rivers fumble, which was 10 minutes ago. Is the game still going on?

Seriously! AJ brought in Norval so he can be his puppet. If Norv coached a superbowl teams like last year's Giants, Colts, Pittsburgh, etc from years past,he'll still find a way to screw it up. It ain't about the personnel, it's about the coaching and how players react to your system. Dumb *** AJ.

I just don't wanna get my hopes up, I just don't wanna get my hopes up, I just don't wanna get my hopes up. . .

Lol....Rivers ran down Surtain.

Cot damnit get Larry some TD's. I got a playoff game to win today.

I know this isn't over yet and we are the epitome of epic fail this year, but
roll.gif
at us rolling the Chargers to a half full house.

Oh, and I agree holiday....I don't think we need to take a QB first overall next year if we're gonna stay with this spread offense...which is quite funto watch.

"This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jello'sjigglin." Stick a fork in it guys, season is done. Can't believe how this season turned out. Superbowl favorites...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom