12/21/12 will it happen

You'd only know if the person was willing to take their life if the world doesn't end and they kill themselves though. Just saying they would wouldn't mean much or actually add more seriousness to the prediction. I mean if they're right we'd all (most likely) be dead anyway so how risky is putting your life on the line?

Last edited:
You people do realize the Mayans never said the world was ending, that was your media which you all blindly plug into daily. For the final time, the end of their calendar signified the beginning of the golden age, one which is filled with light, love and awareness for higher consciousness.

You people do realize the Mayans never said the world was ending, that was your media which you all blindly plug into daily.

I really hope you're not implying mainstream media, because you're just wrong. For years in the General forum, there have been threads with links to "sources" that were about as legit as the Easter Bunny. In actuality, it wasn't the mainstream media we blindly plug into, it was "other" media. In this case, ******s who registered a domain name and spewed a bunch of nonsense that the low IQ members of NT actually bought into.

Source on this golden age according to the Mayans? because it seemed to me it just meant their calendar restarted.

You'd only know if the person was willing to take their life if the world doesn't end and they kill themselves though. Just saying they would wouldn't mean much or actually add more seriousness to the prediction. I mean if they're right we'd all (most likely) be dead anyway so how risky is putting your life on the line?
You're right.

You seem really determined to see a doomsday fam.
laugh.gif
i know man. i need to get this out of my system. Other than that here's something that did happen on the 21st

Back
Top Bottom