5 AM now we at my house
6 AM I be diggin her out
6:15 I be kickin her out
7 AM I'ma call my friends
12AM we gonna do it again, we gon, we gon, we gonna do it again

I know alot of people disliked this song..but this #$+$ is 
pimp.gif
imo

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but people in DC were kinda pissed at first cuz he straight jacked RE's "Overnight Scenario"...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but people in DC were kinda pissed at first cuz he straight jacked RE's "Overnight Scenario"...
Yessir
grin.gif
, I wonder if they got sampling credit for it

People hated this song? especially when it first dropped?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Appreciated, sucks that I never got the chance to witness Hov perform this whether if it's on TV or Live.

People hated this song?
Nah not really, there were a few DC folks that were upset that he used the chorus from a go-go band here (Rare Essence) for the hook to this song but those same individuals were the ones that either always rushed to the dance floor at DC Live (a local club at the time) when this song came on to get the club jumping or were just as guilty as him seeing how anytime you go to a go-go your bound to hear about 20 rappers songs used at any given time by a band.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Yessir
grin.gif
, I wonder if they got sampling credit for it

Know damn well them n's aint get paid... I was mad too, but then again gogo is mainly covers...

Yeah he bit like a mudda,but the song was so ill it couldn't be denied.

"**** the flow ya'll jackin' our slang.......I seen the same **** happen to Kane,3 cuts in ya eyebrows tryna wild out..........the game is ours we never foul out..........ya'll just better hope we gracefully bow out,throw ya hands up ******,*******,bustaz,hustlaz **** that (throw the hands up)..."

OK yeah go-go covers a lot of popular songs, but that's just how we always got down locally - it ain't like you'd see Back on Saturday Night Live or some $+%$ screamin' ''Drop down and get your eagle on!!!'' - it's just $+%$ for us to party to in our neck of the woods...

...and Luda showed Ns how to do it if you were feelin' the go-go version of your popular song - grab them dudes up and let 'em rock witchu, a la him and RE doin' ''Pimpin All Over The World'' @ the MTV awards.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

This %%@% was sooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when it dropped in 99

Reason the City ain't poppin commercially is right now is cause we don't got no tracks like this.

_s stopped bein NY.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

People hated this song?
Nah not really, there were a few DC folks that were upset that he used the chorus from a go-go band here (Rare Essence) for the hook to this song but those same individuals were the ones that either always rushed to the dance floor at DC Live (a local club at the time) when this song came on to get the club jumping or were just as guilty as him seeing how anytime you go to a go-go your bound to hear about 20 rappers songs used at any given time by a band.
Naw I knew about the DC thing, my statement was more of a reaction to MONDAYNIGHT

I know alot of people disliked this song..but this #$+$ is�
pimp.gif
imo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This is the equality of mixing street with pop. He perfected it.

pimp.gif
Yes. 
pimp.gif

And Beans...
pimp.gif
  " ninjas be all liquored up, talkin isht, til his man gotta come and pick him up"  Yeah!!!

Back
Top Bottom