'12 Bulls

If we win game 6 its all over for the 76ers. 
pimp.gif

Omer with a 22 footer, and a completed and 1?!?!?!

Good signs...gotta keep it up and take this.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Why the hell are we always on the second page esp during a huge game like this. LETS GET IT

I think cause it's not as hopeful that we will make it to the finals so it kinda hurts are cats could just be enjoying the good weather.

Originally Posted by CAto312

He should have 3 or 4 dunks by now, not just one.

This officiating is horrendous. I swear, if i were a player id lead the league in ejections.

O rly? Can you give me some specific plays where it was a bad call on the Bulls? They didn't even give the continuation for Jrue on that 3 pointer. And Lou definitely got bumped by JL3 on his fast break layup and they didn't call that.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

O rly? Can you give me some specific plays where it was a bad call on the Bulls? They didn't even give the continuation for Jrue on that 3 pointer. And Lou definitely got bumped by JL3 on his fast break layup and they didn't call that.

Offensive and ensuing technical foul on Taj Gibson at the 4 :13 mark.

The phantom foul on Boozer when Turner was out of control in the lane at the 7:25 mark.

Need i go on???

I think it's a mix cause I don't see us during much driving to the rim but I just started watching late in the second quarter.

Cant believe they took away the 3 that Taj Gibson made at the buzzer. I'm convinced Stern paid off the refs to throw everything possible foul wise at the Bulls.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by CAto312

He should have 3 or 4 dunks by now, not just one.

It's Omer though. I do not count on offense from him, so any is a plus. Hell, catching the damned ball is a plus.Now Booz....

well he didnt get it off so I cant complain about that but what exactly are they allowed to review?

Also the fact that weve taken 50 fewer FTs this series is ridiculous.

Where the hell was the foul on Boozer that time? They call all shorts of ticky tack fouls for philly but nothing for us.

wait...they took away that three?????? Can they do that so late after the fact.....what the bloody hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom