'12 Bulls

3 D killing boozer on nba tv
pimp.gif
my man

I knew they were going to fight, but it's the playoffs. You can't win without your two most important players (the most important of which was lost after Game 1). Series played out like I expected. They never recovered from the gut punch and let Philly run all over them for a couple games, and when they focused and started fighting back, it was too late.

Where the hell was the pressure on the ball on the final play they just let him dribble right up the middle of the court only time he felt pressure was from Asik at the basket and it was a weak foul at that.

WHY DO WE LOSE IN THE MOST HEARTBREAKING WAYS...I can't even...

DID SOMEONE DEFILE AN INDIAN BURIAL GROUND OR SOMETHING? Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Jonathan Toews, Marion Hossa, Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah all injured. Miss the playoffs by going 1-5, lose two series in the first round in six games, like what the hell man. What did we do to deserve this...

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Where the hell was the pressure on the ball on the final play they just let him dribble right up the middle of the court only time he felt pressure was from Asik at the basket and it was a weak foul at that.

Just dumb...stop the ball...hell, slow the ball down...

My wish list for 2013 1. Rose recovers 100% and has an injury free season 2. Boozer gone, I wouldn't even let that bum on the plane home just get him out of there I don't care how we do it 3. Sign Steve Nash in the off season to carry the load while rose recovers

Did we have a foul to give?

Also its a damn shame that Boozer should probably be considered our 2nd best player given salary etc but we dont perform well until hes on the bench the whole fourth..

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

They were waiting for Philly to call a timeout, thats what. Those idiots werent aware that there werent any timeouts left for any team.

no they crashed the boards for a rebound and didnt play to get back on D. thibs should of had them just run back on D even on a miss.

Let's be real....we got exposed..this series....if GarPax doesn't make any necessary changes...there is no wait until next year

We averaged 80.6 points in 5 games without Derrick.

If GarPax does not recognize we need more offensive help, we will not win anything regardless if we have a healthy Rose.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Remi23

Get rid of Boozer, Watson, and Brewer

And Korver...he's so non existent in the playoffs

I'm too mad to say much bout who should and shouldn't be here outside of Boozer cause Taj definitely ready

Originally Posted by illmatic34

We averaged 80.6 points in 5 games without Derrick.

If GarPax does not recognize we need more offensive help, we will not win anything regardless if we have a healthy Rose.

I'm sure GarPax knows. Will JR open up his wallet though?? He's been in a trance ever since the Sox won it.

I'm proud of how the bulls played with all the injuries. No d rose, no Noah, a banged up luol deng and Gibson. Put up a good fight against a solid Philly team. Gotta get more offensive help this off season with out giving up defensive intensity. Even though it was a tough way to lose the series, gotta be proud they showed some fight.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

I'm proud of how the bulls played with all the injuries. No d rose, no Noah, a banged up luol deng and Gibson. Put up a good fight against a solid Philly team. Gotta get more offensive help this off season with out giving up defensive intensity. Even though it was a tough way to lose the series, gotta be proud they showed some fight.

All this but we probably screwed with the cap wish we had the Bobcats pick this year I'd be pumped ESP,if they won they won the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom