'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by jmause3

THIBS GIVE JIMMY SOME BURN 

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It was brought up on the radio today that its time that fans stop treating Scalabrine like a side show. I agree that it does seem to be a bit disrespectful especially when he is getting minutes in the 1st and 2nd quarter. He has even said that it bothers him the way the fans treat him. What do you Bulls fans think?

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

It was brought up on the radio today that its time that fans stop treating Scalabrine like a side show. I agree that it does seem to be a bit disrespectful especially when he is getting minutes in the 1st and 2nd quarter. He has even said that it bothers him the way the fans treat him. What do you Bulls fans think?

I agree, its getting old now. He played well the other night. I think he can contribute in spot detail, he's a very smart player and obviously respected. Im open to anyone who can help the team

Don't know if anyone watched PTI today, but Tony brought up a good point (and one that I think people forget in other aspects of life): he listed all the guys injured on other teams and reminded Wilbon that just because YOUR team is dealing with injuries, doesn't mean everyone else is at full strength. I know it's not exactly a great way to look at things, but it's the reality of the short, compressed season. Who knows what shape teams will be in entering the playoffs. Hell, the final seedings could be all screwy thanks to significant injuries.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

I agree, its getting old now. He played well the other night. I think he can contribute in spot detail, he's a very smart player and obviously respected. Im open to anyone who can help the team

It's tired and old now. When I'm at the games it's always bothered me that fans who have been sitting on their $!*#$ all game not getting loud all of a sudden do for Scal or those damned big macs....Benny is the mascot...not Scal.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

its kind of like a joke to me, but i know dude can ball
As long as people aren't mocking or making fun, then it's fine. Everyone knows he can ball. To me, he's just like Steve Scheffler was for the Sonics back in the day. Dude is a legend around here and he barely played. I still brag about the time I went to a game that he started (I think he only started four games in his career).

^^^ CJ watson
eek.gif
pimp.gif

.... hopefully he can contnue that

deng needed a rest ... we all knew an injury was coming w/ those minutes

gotta manage minutes better but the team is strong ... very strong

Brewer the Burner!

Here's to Deng toughing out til we hoist the trophy...he will probably wait til after Olympics to have surgery, maybe miss the first month of next season..I'm cool with that scenario

We are gonna meet up for Bulls, Heat game this Sunday at Joes on Weed st

any of you guys have that picture of jordan, where he's sitting down and in the background are all the great players who were denied titles during his rein?

thanks

The game tonight is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Bulls are killing the Pacers with lockdown defense and Rip is balling in White Cement IVs tonight

Refs killed the Bulls right off the bat in that third quarter. Didn't need to call all three of those.

This was one loss I can't be mad at, even though the officiating was HORRIBLE tonight. and smfh @ Scalabrine and for Thibs for playing him the last few minutes of the game 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I just don't why Rip wasn't out on the arc for that shot. He was right there. Scal should have been inside. The defense wasn't paying ANY attention to anyone but Rose on that play.

Rose is too passive at times, but normally that's at the beginning of games, which wasn't the cas here. He should have been aggressive in the 4th instead of passing to anyone not named Brewer.

Tough loss tonight. Omer, CJ, and Kyle all had bad games.

I also would have liked to seen Derrick more aggressive. Rip had an off night but Ronnie played very well. Its damn near sad how lazy Boozer is on defense
30t6p3b.gif

lets bounce back on Friday

aadl;kgj;jJP##$*((*%&jf;lajglahgdagh()&$P%&(*%&:J:GLL:F:DFHDKLJFJHJKDFHSLHDFH&*%#*&%:frown:jdlafj;aserhg&^(

Back
Top Bottom