'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I'm not gutting my team for that guy. I'm sorry, to me, hes not worth it. I'm not trading LU, Noah, taj, asik and picks for Dwight. **** THAT!
Preach!

I'm not gutting my team for that guy. I'm sorry, to me, hes not worth it. I'm not trading LU, Noah, taj, asik and picks for Dwight. **** THAT!

Yep I'd rather lose like yesterday than have Howard.  His personality doesn't fit the culture. He's all smiles and giggles and missed free throws.  Bulls would lose alot of chemistry and players who do the small things to get this clown. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Yep I'd rather lose like yesterday than have Howard.  His personality doesn't fit the culture. He's all smiles and giggles and missed free throws.  Bulls would lose alot of chemistry and players who do the small things to get this clown. 

If I can package Noah & Boozer to get Dwight & Ryan Anderson... Baby BYE.

Just saying.

Deng and Noah have to be kept at all costs, it will make for one of the best defensive frontcourts of all time.

Unless we get him here under the right circumstances, I don't really want him. I think if we're healthy we can take on any team in the league.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Deng and Noah have to be kept at all costs, it will make for one of the best defensive frontcourts of all time.

Unless we get him here under the right circumstances, I don't really want him. I think if we're healthy we can take on any team in the league.
There's no way Chicago keeps both Noah and Deng in a Dwight Howard trade. That's why I'm willing to part ways with Noah and Boozer, as long as the other players involved makes sense. Deng should be untouchable though.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

There's no way Chicago keeps both Noah and Deng in a Dwight Howard trade. That's why I'm willing to part ways with Noah and Boozer, as long as the other players involved makes sense. Deng should be untouchable though.

This... I'll throw in Neil Funk as well... Hell and Stacey + his Hot Sauce, I'll trade them for some Anchor Bar wings from Buffalo
30t6p3b.gif

I'd be all for the trade, unless its more than 2 people and includes Deng. There isn't a single player in the league that i'd rather have at the 3 than Deng. He is the heart of this team and we need him. Along with much of the bulls bench, i feel like if we get rid of dudes like taj or noah, that we just won't be the same team.

The trade is a good idea as long as we don't lose our identity. Oh and btw *++! boozer

What y'all fail to realize is that we have to give up someone of quality to get someone of quality.

I completely in tune with keeping Deng, if it means Noah & Taj for Dwight then I'm cool with that.

I guess I am in the minority because I have no qualms in parting with Noah, Deng, either Gibson or Asik, picks and cash considerations for Dwight Howard.

He is that good to me.
edit: Rose with 34+ for the third straight game. 

we know hes not coming, just interesting choice of words to finally ack chi

invoking gods will...fantastic

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This... I'll throw in Neil Funk as well... Hell and Stacey + his Hot Sauce, I'll trade them for some Anchor Bar wings from Buffalo
30t6p3b.gif

I thought I was in the minority, thinking that Funk and even Stacey are hot garbage calling games. Well, Stacey can provide some lulz...otherwise he's overrated like when he was coming out of college. I've been turning down the TV and tuning in to Swirsky and Wennington for the non-abc/espn games.

Noah may be a great passer, but he isn't worried about being a point guard down the line. He had this hilarious exchange with the media after the game. 

Reporter: Do you ever fantasize about playing point guard? 

Noah: "Do I ever fantasize? Usually when I think of the word fantasize I think of … I think of women, when I think of fantasize. I don't think of basketball and fantasize in the same … that's not the same category to me. No, I don't fantasize about being a point guard." 

Good bounce back win. Derrick and Kyle both played very well. Im starting to get a little concerned with the minutes some guys are getting, we have a tough schedule this week. It looks like Ronnie is starting to feel the effect of these extended minutes he's getting without Loul out.

Big games against Philly and NY coming up. Hopefully we can withstand these injuries we have.

As much as I see improvement and more potential in this team over last year's, I still have a gnawing feeling that a Heat team at full strength will prevent a finals appearance.  I feel as if the team still doesn't have that extra gear it can go to in May/June.

Interesting read below from a blog I check frequently.  It pretty much sums up my feeling, especially after Sunday. 

QUIT PLAYING, CHICAGO.

Not like, “Quit playing basketball, Chicago Bulls.

People have been saying that.

Either you're serious about trying to build a winner or you not, and I think that we have settled.

Management is good with being a top 2 team in the conference, they know we will sell out and we will be exciting and that's all that matters in the grand $cheme of things.

Package deal- Hotel and roundtrip flight to NY, plus tickets to Bulls vs Knicks Sunday, April 8th at noon in the Garden - $600 per person, $300 deposit due ASAP...inbox me if you are interested.

seat locations are not available at this time but I would guess they are 300 level seats considering the hotel and plane tickets are included.

The direct e-mail is pasted below....

RED WES EXPRESS
PRESENTS
Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks
Sunday April 8, 2012 1:00PM
At Historical Madison Square Garden
New York City
$600.00 per person: Based on dbl occupancy
*Includes 2 Night Hotel Accommodations, Roundtrip Airfare and Game Ticket

Depart Chicago: Friday April 6
Return Chicago: Sunday April 8

Payment Schedule
$300 - Due: February 4, 2012
$100 - Due: February 20, 2012
$200 -Due: March 17, 2012
No Refunds
*Visa/MasterCard Accepted
*3% Service Fee
Make Checks Payable to: Felix Harper
Mail Payments to: PO Box 6431, Aurora, IL 60598-0431
(708) 212 -3830
Felix_1stchoiceofficials@yahoo.com

Wish I could Ant, but I just made an offer on a townhouse...so.....gotta watch my cash flow..

Back
Top Bottom