'12 Bulls

Wakes up see the NBA is back thinks I'm dreaming until I got that phone call
laugh.gif

I read that Rose has been practicing his post up game. That will get him to the foul line more and take some pressure off our offense.

Yes sir the gang is back.

Wassup Cool...should be some great games between our teams this year

All you KNICKS fans wassup, the rivalry is back but will be much like the 90s without the bogus calls from hue to save yall +%#!@

I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas

Like the 90's? ya'll got a Cavs 2.0 team

%%@+ ya'll
pimp.gif

Merry XMas putos.
smile.gif

attachment.php4

I hate you and all of yous, I don't even know you and I hate yo guts

OH & TO ALL THE LURKING NY FANS LIKE CAKE SAID THE TRUCE IS OFFICIALLY OFF (%$%^& YALL MUTH$%^&*@#$%

And here I was thinking the playoffs wouldve humbled you knicks fans. Yall something else 
roll.gif

Good luck to you guys in the T-Mac sweepstakes. He'd really put you over the top, no doubt.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still want Monta though

Who do you think the Bulls would have to part with to get him(BTW, I don't think he'd be a good fit)?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WE BACK IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not enough Gifs in the world to symbolize my level of Happiness to see Pooh and the Bullies back on the Court...Omer is gonna be an improved shot blocking monster watch
eek.gif
pimp.gif

If Luol can stay healthy again this year 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tony-too-turnt-whoo-o.gif

All Hail The Almighty....Poohdini

BULLS ARE BACK?? YEAHHHHHHHH BUDDY

Put me down on Team Bulls. I can't wait for Derrick Rose to go Super Saiyan on the rest of the league this season. So now that basketball is on and popping again, who should we go after? J.R. Smith seems like a feasable choice. And I have no problem with Shannon Brown either.

@McGrawDHBulls
Mike McGraw
Consider players that could conceivably be set free: Joe Johnson, Rashard Lewis, Ben Gordon, Chris Kaman.

From the Chicago Tribune:

The Bulls, like most teams, will be busy. They must decide whether to pick up their $1,725,000 team option on starting shooting guard Keith Bogans. They must monitor the amnesty wire to see which high-priced veterans from other teams get waived and enter free agency.

The Bulls have no plans to use their amnesty option on a player. They will have their $5 million mid-level exception available to sign free agents. However, with Derrick Rose up for a maximum contract extension, signing a veteran free agent to a lower-priced deal could be more realistic.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ba ... 0924.story

Originally Posted by primetime21

@McGrawDHBulls
Mike McGraw
Consider players that could conceivably be set free: Joe Johnson, Rashard Lewis, Ben Gordon, Chris Kaman.
Resigning Ben Gordon would be a great choice. He would murk with D. Rose 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

@McGrawDHBulls
Mike McGraw
Resigning Ben Gordon would be a great horrible choice. He would murk with D. Rose
30t6p3b.gif

I want Joe if its a possibility.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

sthebest wrote:1

@McGrawDHBulls
Mike McGraw
Resigning Ben Gordon would be a great horrible choice. He would murk with D. Rose
30t6p3b.gif

I want Joe if its a possibility.

def would have to agree

Back
Top Bottom