'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

good win but still much room for improvement ...

Im sure once the season progresses, they'll be even more dominant. I like what I saw tonight. Rip made some major shots, Boozer was on point, Ronnie Brewer came up BIG, and D.Rose looked more like his aggressive self 
pimp.gif

We need to come out swinging tomorrow because the Clippers are no joke!

I think the Bulls are in a weird spot opening their season hopping up and down the west coast. Most other top teams got at least one home game in the first three. Bulls started out with four in California. It'll be fine.

Boozer had 16 pts and 15 rebs last night. Rip chip in with 16 pts. I stayed up late and watch the game. Great thing today is friday and i am off this weekend. Rose vs CP3.

A friend just called me with tickets to game Sunday vs MEM...he said behind the basket 350 for the pair...I will likely go so that means just 175 for you.

I will let yall know exact seat locations as soon as I get it

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

A friend just called me with tickets to game Sunday vs MEM...he said behind the basket 350 for the pair...I will likely go so that means just 175 for you.

I will let yall know exact seat locations as soon as I get it

Pretty good deal 
pimp.gif

Have to play smart ball tonight and limit the turnovers...can't let the Clips run it. We have to try to force them into a stale half court offense.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

99 to gsw
98 to sac

get right
Precisely this. 
We're getting lulled into defensive lapses.

2-1. Still got some rust to shake off.  Solid game by Booz and Rip. CJ too, with the delicious dimes.

I'm just going off of the little that I've seen - the Lakers game and a very tiny bit of the last two games - but it seems like Brewer went to work in the summer. He's surprising me with some of the shots he's taking and he's shooting them with confidence. He's taking mid range jumpers off the dribble and he's spotting up and taking threes. Last season he was more of an opportunistic, around the basket guy who thrived off back cuts, lobs and put backs.

In the miami heat series he was hitting some threes and some long 2s towards the end of the series and it seems that he's sort of picking up where he left off. Good sign.

Eager to watch tonight's game. For work I have to wake up at 4 in the morning so I'm not used to staying up late anymore but I'll drink some red bull tonight to stay up lol.

Interested to see how we stack up against the clips, Poor way to start the game cant let the crowd get into it.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Rip is fitting in very well, giving us good minutes and points
And allowing Rose to be a more true point. He doesn't have to always attack now that he has that option. And you can see the Clippers cheating an extra defender on Rose, and it's opening up a lot of opportunities. Once this offense gets clicking, it could be scary efficient. Not exciting or high-octane, but efficient. And Rose will still have his moments, of course.

Originally Posted by amel223

knicks fans who think amare is better than blake are buggin.
You been in the Knicks thread lately? Them dudes bout ready to trade STAT 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

So they gone act like Paul ain't out the mugging rose?!?!
I @++! with it though. @++! that sweet #%!%, they both out there tryna get it
EDIT: Son hopped over him and just waited for him though. So disrespectful, this %#@* looking like a pick up. Paul looking raw out there 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom