'12 Bulls

Great win. That move by Derrick at the end was ridiculous. Luol is playing outstanding.

I'm really pleased by Brewer. All that work he put in the offseason on his jumper is starting to pay dividends.

Rose is just a machine in the 4th. He can be having an okay game, but when the 4th comes around, he's just different. He has that "there's no way we're losing this game" killer's mentality.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Does Brian Scalabrine ever go out in the sun ?
He's originally from Long Beach and went to USC, so yes.
laugh.gif
Well he's the whitest Californian i've seen

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Great win. That move by Derrick at the end was ridiculous. Luol is playing outstanding.

I haven't looked at the stats but judging from what I've seen it looks like Brewer is shootin the 3 more consistently than Korver
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I haven't looked at the stats but judging from what I've seen it looks like Brewer is shootin the 3 more consistently than Korver
laugh.gif
They're both lights out from behind the arc this season. Brewer is 7/11 on the season. I guess he only hit 6 all of last season.

Team is playing such good D.

Asik and Gibson off the bench is going to give teams fits again this year in the playoffs. They know their role and are happy to play it.

Being 11-2 without Rip and Noah struggling having to help out with Booz is beyond expectations.

Ron Ron has been MVP esque for this team. Looks stronger and is shooting very well.

Deng..... Unreal. So happy he is the 2nd option and smetimes the 3rd on this team. He just sits back and kills teams. You can tell how much Thibs loves everything about his game. A healthy Deng and Rose is a must this year... obviously.

Brewer has earned the right to start instead of RIP ... i would love to see RIP on the second unit ... the bulls offense is so stagnant when rose goes on the bench and that is why Thibs plays deng ...

Rose in the 4th was amazing ... noah missed too many tip ins ... defense was great as usual ... there is a lot of room for improvement ...

Sat 14 vs Raptors United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM WGN
Mon 16 @ Memphis FedExForum, Memphis, TN 12:00 PM WGN ESPN
Tue 17 vs Suns United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM CSN-C
Fri 20 @ Cleveland Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH 6:30 PM CSN-C+
Sat 21 vs Bobcats United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM CSN-C
Mon 23 vs Nets United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM WGN
Wed 25 vs Pacers United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM CSN-C NBA TV
Fri 27 vs Bucks United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM WCIU
Sun 29 @ Miami American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL 2:30 PM ABC
Mon 30 @ Washington Verizon Center, Washington, DC 6:00 PM WCIU NBA TV
February Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
Wed 1 @ Philadelphia Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA 6:00 PM CSN-C
Thu 2 @ New York Madison Square Garden, New York, NY 7:00 PM TNT
Sat 4 @ Milwaukee Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 7:30 PM WGN
Mon 6 @ New Jersey Prudential Center, Newark, NJ 6:30 PM CSN-C
Wed 8 @ New Orleans New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA 7:00 PM CSN-C
Fri 10 @ Charlotte Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC 6:00 PM CSN-C
Sun 12 @ Boston TD Garden, Boston, MA 2:30 PM ABC
Tue 14 vs Kings United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM WCIU
Thu 16 vs Celtics United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM TNT
Sat 18 vs Nets United Center, Chicago, IL 3:00 PM WGN
Mon 20 vs Hawks United Center, Chicago, IL 3:00 PM CSN-C ESPN
Wed 22 vs Bucks United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM CSN-C
Tue 28 vs Hornets United Center, Chicago, IL 7:00 PM CSN-C
Wed 29 @ San Antonio AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX 8:00 PM CSN-C ESPN

In the next 25 games for the Bulls I see us having only 4 losses total... We are 11-2 not so we could be 32-6 which is not back at all

I can see 21-4 as well. We have been rebounding well after losses, putting together solid win streaks. I'll be happy once every one is healthy and contributing to the cause.

BOSTON -- Luol Deng looked how Luol Deng always looks after the Chicago Bulls' 88-79 win over the Boston Celtics on Friday night. He was slumped in his chair with his jersey untucked, exactly how you would think a man would appear after playing almost 43 minutes of basketball for the third time in four days. His feet sat at the bottom of a huge yellow tub of ice. His right ankle had an ice bag on it. So did his right knee. An empty bottle of Pedialyte sat on the edge of his locker.

He was exhausted.

But, yet again, Deng came through for the Bulls when they needed him the most. The veteran forward scored 21 points and grabbed 16 rebounds in the win, the third game in a row he's gone off for a double-double. While Derrick Rose deservedly garners most of the headlines and attention, it's Deng who continues to be the Bulls' most consistent player.

Originally Posted by Morethan1

BOSTON -- Luol Deng looked how Luol Deng always looks after the Chicago Bulls' 88-79 win over the Boston Celtics on Friday night. He was slumped in his chair with his jersey untucked, exactly how you would think a man would appear after playing almost 43 minutes of basketball for the third time in four days. His feet sat at the bottom of a huge yellow tub of ice. His right ankle had an ice bag on it. So did his right knee. An empty bottle of Pedialyte sat on the edge of his locker.

He was exhausted.

But, yet again, Deng came through for the Bulls when they needed him the most. The veteran forward scored 21 points and grabbed 16 rebounds in the win, the third game in a row he's gone off for a double-double. While Derrick Rose deservedly garners most of the headlines and attention, it's Deng who continues to be the Bulls' most consistent player.

he better get into the all star game this yr

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i don't get to see the press game conferences ... is anyone asking thibs post game about deng's minutes

we need rip back and let brewer get minutes at the SF spot to give deng some rest

WHEN THE *%%% IS DUDE GOING TO PLAY?!?!?!

WE GAVE HIS OLD DECREPIT *@# THE MLE AND I SERIOUSLY I FEEL LIKE HE HASN'T PLAYED ALL YEAR
30t6p3b.gif

Great win tonight, this team is falling in place and definitely look like title contenders. And to think we will be even better when CJ and Rip return. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Feels good to be 12-2!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

we need rip back and let brewer get minutes at the SF spot to give deng some rest

Truth.

I have no doubt that Deng will get elected by the coaches into the all star game.

That boy Lou is ballin, i just want him to get some rest

I like this team a lot, we have a great discipline with our defense and a very tough team. Things are only going to get better as we get healthy. J like seeing Derrick scoring less with his assists going up
pimp.gif

What up fambs? Haven't been able to watch any games lately. Was just wondering how Noah's been doing? From the highlights it looks like he's doing better.

Wish ESPN trade machine wasn't down. I was trying to do some late-night drunk fake trades to land Dwight.

Back
Top Bottom