'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by SLP Product

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Luol made the All Star team!!!

Well deserved.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I was in Milwaukee for the game against the Bucks.

Gonna be at the UC the 14th, vs the Kings.

Too much bad in the NBA to get excited about any regular season W though

I was Milwaukee as well, and will also be at the Kings game.

And congrats to LT. Deng on his first All Star game.

large_tiger04.jpg

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I was in Milwaukee for the game against the Bucks.

Gonna be at the UC the 14th, vs the Kings.

Too much bad in the NBA to get excited about any regular season W though

I was Milwaukee as well, and will also be at the Kings game.

And congrats to LT. Deng on his first All Star game.

large_tiger04.jpg
BOUT TIME!!! Glad Deng and D.Rose will be a part of this year's ASG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watching the TNT discussion on the reserves. Kenny really had Boozer as an All-Star? If anyone on the team deserved it, it's Deng. Glad to see he got it. I think it goes beyond numbers, too. You can throw all the advanced stats you want at me to "prove" he shouldn't be there, but his value is immeasurable.

Too damn bad we wont be able to use that Charlotte first rounder this year.
Hopefully they still suck in a couple of years when that pick becomes unprotected.

Let's put this game away early in the third and give our starters some rest.

Bulls are consistently up by 30 the last few games.....eeeeek. Wait until D.Rose and Hamilton come back......eeeeek.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

imagine if ronnie made his dunks
---hes sprited at least 5 that i remember

I swear he blows uncontested dunks too frequently for someone his height.We look great, but unlike last year all I care about is the postseason.

Originally Posted by CAto312

I swear he blows uncontested dunks too frequently for someone his height.We look great, but unlike last year all I care about is the postseason.
I will say this: he's been way more aggressive this season than last at the rim. A bunch of dunks he's had this year were weak lay-ups last season (the playoffs especially). Above all else, that's what became irritating in the ECF. Brewer would have these open looks, but he'd gather himself, go up weak, and someone would come in and swat it (or he'd miss). I'm talking wide open fast breaks, even. A lot of points were left out on the court that could have changed the outcomes of a couple games. Some were momentum-killing misses too.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by CAto312

I will say this: he's been way more aggressive this season than last at the rim. A bunch of dunks he's had this year were weak lay-ups last season (the playoffs especially). Above all else, that's what became irritating in the ECF. Brewer would have these open looks, but he'd gather himself, go up weak, and someone would come in and swat it (or he'd miss). I'm talking wide open fast breaks, even. A lot of points were left out on the court that could have changed the outcomes of a couple games. Some were momentum-killing misses too.
agree with your points.  brew has admitted to getting in peak shape over the summer
well that could apply to most of this squad, esp booz

they know they have this window and are taking this srsly (another small ex - deng tellin the squad to lay off the candy, esp to taj)

I'm starting to hate Thibs. If this Rose injury means he's gonna be out for a substantial amount of time he's really **$*%@+ over our title chances by overplaying our starters. No excuses for playing any of them when we're beating a team by 20+ points.

Sloppy....very sloppy play from the Bulls.

Final game on a 9 game road trip, gotta expect games like these.
Even as bad as we play the Celtic's suck.

time to step up and play some ball.

Back
Top Bottom