'12 Bulls

I dont expect Booz to play that well every night, but if he could just give us that energy and effort every game it would help a lot

Originally Posted by CAto312

59 points!!!!

Fitting that Thibs got his 100th victory in this fashion.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
59? A TOTAL BEATDOWN!

thats gotta be jo's hardest dunk in years (maybe ever as a pro)
and 1st time ive ever seen him hit 2 js in one game

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Not that we have any input, I feel that we should sit Rose the rest of the month...Toronto 2 times, Detroit, ATL and Denver...our only real threat would be ATL...let Rose sit til April Fools day vs OKC....

I agree.

i really want rose to study how well the ball is moving right now ... rose IS the man but there is too much watching rose at times and too much of rose scoring as well ... some nights it's needed but i'm loving the way this TEAM is playing right now ...

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

JJ Hickson got bought out today
nerd.gif
If he goes to MIAMI im gonna LOSE IT!!
Ive always like hickson. I wouldnt mind the bulls picking him up or maybe even nocioni for that matter! He irritates Lebron, solid defender and hes a goon. WE NEED A GOON! Someone who will sweet chin music somebody if need be!
2019038.jpg
pimp.gif

are there any rumors being reported in chicago about nocioni being picked up? or did you guys just throw it out there? from sf and i usually get all my bulls news from this thread and occasionally from the suntimes website.  i would love to wear my nocioni jersey again....its a homemade boozer jersey right now.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i really want rose to study how well the ball is moving right now ... rose IS the man but there is too much watching rose at times and too much of rose scoring as well ... some nights it's needed but i'm loving the way this TEAM is playing right now ...

They don't have him as a crutch so they have to play as a team... That's more a testament to the team standing around watching him than it is of him.  Pooh scores out of NECESSITY when he's out there.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

They don't have him as a crutch so they have to play as a team... That's more a testament to the team standing around watching him than it is of him.  Pooh scores out of NECESSITY when he's out there.

it goes both ways like i stated ... but i'm more talking about the wild 3s w/o ball movement ... the 1 on 5 stuff ... he can do it and he does do it ... but it feels like night and day right now ... 

when was the last time u saw boozer be able to go around on the baseline against of a defensive player like D12? i want both sides to step up their games when rose is on the floor ... 

and RIP ... don't bother showing up for the playoffs

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

If he goes to MIAMI im gonna LOSE IT!!
Ive always like hickson. I wouldnt mind the bulls picking him up or maybe even nocioni for that matter! He irritates Lebron, solid defender and hes a goon. WE NEED A GOON! Someone who will sweet chin music somebody if need be!
2019038.jpg
pimp.gif

He just got waived by the Sixers yesterday.
This would really be a nice pick up.

Nice comeback win tonight
pimp.gif
I hated Lucas at the beginning of the year but i gotta give him props the way he's played lately
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BenchMob came through in the 4th. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  This had trap game written all over it.

http://aeryssports.com/kissing-the-rim/files/2012/01/5mjnws6jks19jhrz3oyz16gwj****4f.jpeg

I agree with grusumm18...Jimmy can spell Lu for a few minutes.

GG Lucas. So does this mean Mike James is gone ...for a 4th time? And maybe clearing room for Mr Noccioni?

Alright, I need help from some Chi-town NTers
I'm thinking of heading to the Chi from about May 3rd-May 7th. What is the probability of them playing a game while I'm there? I'm thinking only of they reach a game 6, but that seems far fetched

Back
Top Bottom