'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by arstyle27

NBA source says Knicks will start Saturday no matter who they play - Miami gets prime game 3:30 Saturday, Bulls the 1 o'clock start.

Retweeted by K.C Johnson
mad.gif
This why can't we get a later game F these 1 o'clock games let Ind get that spot smh.

Win no. 50 with a convincing 30 point win 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This team...the playoffs..that 'ship...my body is ready 
pimp.gif

Philly has given them some problems this year, but playoffs is a different story. GO BULLS! 2nd favorite team after the Lakers

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by SLP Product

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just scored some tix for Monday's game!!
#SEE RED
They sold you some faulty tickets my man game 2 on Tues. Had to do it

LMFAO.

My bad about the confusion, but when my big homie hit me up talking about tix for game 2, I assumed it would be Monday, nevertheless I'll take some game day pix and tag your name on them.

I know someone that has two seats to game 2 $200 each sec 119 if anyone is interested

enjoy the game yall

Originally Posted by red mpls

Not sure if this is allowed (if not, mods please remove), but does anyone know how to stream today's game online?  I could have sworn I watched a bunch of playoff games last year on TNT's website...

No cable FTL...

If one of y'all could hook me up with an assist, it would be greatly appreciated!
Try looking on Twitter for live streams. It worked for me when I was looking for the UFC 145 fight last week.

Well guys, after a hectic season full of hope, injuries, setbacks, unknowns, and championship aspirations, the real test starts today. We are the best fans in the world. Our team plays tough and with energy. Let's show the world that this is our team. The Bulls are on a mission, and I've enjoyed being on this ride with you guys. I ride or die with this Bulls team until the world ends. In the words of the late great Stormin Normin, "Show me 48 minutes of intensity!!"

See Red all %!@$ day!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the way to play ... below the 3 point line ... lots of ball movement ... solid defense and rebounding ... off to a great start ...

solid quarter ... didn't care for the brick at the end of the quarter ... it's too early to go down that road though ...

gotta build that lead back up

Back
Top Bottom