12 month long drop in world temp. wipes out a century of warming

It was 85 yesterday and it's going to be 40 tomorrow morning.
laugh.gif

I live in FL.

KingLouisXIV NOOO YOUR LIEING MY RELIGION DOESNT BELIEVED IN THE 1000s OF YEARS BECAUSE THATS A LIE JUST LIKE EVOLUTION THEREFORE EVEN IF YOU COULD STUdY 1000sIT WOULD BE A LIE

^ sarcasm. Bad sarcasm, but sarcasm.

you quoted a quack site. If anybody wants to learn about Global Warming I would like to reccomend two reads for you.

Field Notes from a Catastrophe: Man, Nature, and Climate Change by Elizabeth Kolbert

The Weather Makers by Tim Flannery.

Weather Makers is slow but crammed with a lot of knowledge. If you want good basic information to inform yourself go with Field Notes. Do not listen to thisBorn-Again guy up above who is clearly just ignoring science.

If anyone would like to peruse legitimate scientific data regarding human emissions in relation to climate change there truly is no better source than theIPCC. Their findings are rooted in real science, utilizing groundbreaking technology conducted by an international body of thousands of scientists. They arethe ultimate authority when it comes to climate change, and I'm putting my faith in them rather than spam emails, political conjecture, oranti-intellectual religious affiliations.

http://www.ipcc.ch/http://www.ipcc.ch/

So let me get this straight...

Decades of global warming? BAD.

Twelve months of temperature drops "reversing" it all? GREAT. Nothing to worry about anymore! Global warming was all a big lie!

Please...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Regardless of whether it's global warming or unprecedented cooling over a twelve month period, the climate shouldn't be doing either. And that's just taking this new "anecdotal evidence" and "hard scientific fact" at face value. We really should stop taking massivecraps on our planet's environment.

laugh.gif
@ the 2 people in this thread claiming this as some sort of victory having an overtly Christian sig, and the other an anti-Obama avy.

hmm day after tomorrow anyone? I don't see how this is true though it barely snows anymore in the DMV

Back
Top Bottom