12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

laugh.gif
at you guys getting your panties in a bunch. none of this means much at all.

I read all of them, really don't care. We've been screwed by our governement too many times, this isn't surprising at all.
30t6p3b.gif

All dumb %++@ they don't want us to know, stuff just getting worse day by day.

I read all of them, really don't care. We've been screwed by our governement too many times, this isn't surprising at all.
30t6p3b.gif

All dumb %++@ they don't want us to know, stuff just getting worse day by day.

damn the korea one should be #1

and i dont really believe #10 with facebook and everything that would have blown up in the media by now

damn the korea one should be #1

and i dont really believe #10 with facebook and everything that would have blown up in the media by now

Was the aircraft in those photos the one I remember hearing about that can fly around the world in hours at supersonic speeds without making noises or being detected?

Was the aircraft in those photos the one I remember hearing about that can fly around the world in hours at supersonic speeds without making noises or being detected?

#2 Most Americans are aware that the U.S. is involved in wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.  However, the truth is that the U.S. military is also regularly bombing Yemen and parts of Pakistan.  If you count the countries where the U.S. has special forces and/or covert operatives on the ground, the U.S. is probably “active

#2 Most Americans are aware that the U.S. is involved in wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.  However, the truth is that the U.S. military is also regularly bombing Yemen and parts of Pakistan.  If you count the countries where the U.S. has special forces and/or covert operatives on the ground, the U.S. is probably “active

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

They'd rather cover Casey Anthony's trial because these stories bring in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

seriously, a mom who allegedly kills her kid is top news around the country? this has happened a million times before; she is either going to be found guilty or not guilty BIG DEAL. same goes for anthony weiner. he's my dude and all, and my district's rep, and i still back him as a politician 100%. he just made really dumb mistakes, but this has gotten REALLY overblown. i mean really, bush lied for 8 yrs and there wasn't any pressure for him to resign or even be impeached, yet this guy sends a couple pics of his johnson to some broad and its more important than the frustratingly slow job growth.

how about the growing issue of the environment? oceans are becoming less marine-life friendly, CO2 is on the rise, water level is on the rise and the last time i checked much of the costal cities are major ones which support the US/international economy.

i could go on, but you can see where im going with this...society won't learn until its too late.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

They'd rather cover Casey Anthony's trial because these stories bring in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

seriously, a mom who allegedly kills her kid is top news around the country? this has happened a million times before; she is either going to be found guilty or not guilty BIG DEAL. same goes for anthony weiner. he's my dude and all, and my district's rep, and i still back him as a politician 100%. he just made really dumb mistakes, but this has gotten REALLY overblown. i mean really, bush lied for 8 yrs and there wasn't any pressure for him to resign or even be impeached, yet this guy sends a couple pics of his johnson to some broad and its more important than the frustratingly slow job growth.

how about the growing issue of the environment? oceans are becoming less marine-life friendly, CO2 is on the rise, water level is on the rise and the last time i checked much of the costal cities are major ones which support the US/international economy.

i could go on, but you can see where im going with this...society won't learn until its too late.

The 6 o'clock news is depressing already as is, so I'm sure if THIS stuff was added (along with other isms not on the list) suicide rates would skyrocket.

I'm good.

And thanks to the internet, if people really want to know what's going on they have a means too find out.

The 6 o'clock news is depressing already as is, so I'm sure if THIS stuff was added (along with other isms not on the list) suicide rates would skyrocket.

I'm good.

And thanks to the internet, if people really want to know what's going on they have a means too find out.

The ones that were interesting to me:

#2: I'm pretty sure Yemen is also taking the blame for the bombings, so it's chill. It should come as no surprised that the U.S. is pulling some shady @%!* in Middle Eastern countries.

#4: I'm glad this is finally coming up as an issue. A lot of Christians really are a threat to national security. Sorry, the but the rest of the country is not subject to your Biblical laws.

#9: North Korea is always reportedly up to no good. That country is a @%!* hole that constantly demands attention. It's not that we should ignore them, but they really do bluff constantly.

#2: I'm pretty sure Yemen is also taking the blame for the bombings, so it's chill. It should come as no surprised that the U.S. is pulling some shady @%!* in Middle Eastern countries.

#4: I'm glad this is finally coming up as an issue. A lot of Christians really are a threat to national security. Sorry, the but the rest of the country is not subject to your Biblical laws.

#9: North Korea is always reportedly up to no good. That country is a @%!* hole that constantly demands attention. It's not that we should ignore them, but they really do bluff constantly.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

And it begins...
eek.gif
tired.gif

You can't be serious. NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT? 
laugh.gif
I'm going to bed now. Goodnight/morning NT.

Back
Top Bottom