12 years ago today, one of the greatest consoles of all time was released in the US...

N64 used cartridges at the turn of the century b....get that talk out of here. PS1 was better than N64, much less the PS2.
Many an after school evenings I was able to partake in moist tender yambs, while watching DVDs with shorties on the PS2.
Fixed. 

5277.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

n64 has ps2 beat in terms of multiplayer games but that's it

ps2 - grand theft auto series, gran turismo series, metal gear, devil may cry, god of war

man i havent picked it up in a minute but the last games i was playing were god of war 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I remember the PS2 releasing around the same time as the Concords. Man time flies.

Do they still make games for the PS2?

I just recently rekindled my interest in the ps2 this past summer.

So many memories.
pimp.gif

snes and n64 for me, although i played and owned a ps2.. still do actually i mainly liked it for the rpgs.

I remember the PS2 releasing around the same time as the Concords. Man time flies.

Do they still make games for the PS2?

Actually they do :lol:

It depends on the day whether I think PS2 or SNES are the greatest systems ever, but you can't go wrong with both. PS2 has/had an ungodly amount of shelf life.

The memories I had with my PS2. :smokin

I still consider it as the greatest gaming system that was ever made. :smokin

-Drew

I remember getting mine on Christmas along with NBA Live 2002 and playing the hell out of it. I bought a lot of titles for this system, cherished memories.

Back
Top Bottom