13 hours to witness 10 seconds of fireworks. Volume - San Diego Ball of Fire

So we did the typical day at the park with the family.  It was the first time we did this with the entire family so it was gonna be more special than the other years when we were missing certain family members.  The whole day was filled with great times to be remembered forever.  Includng the ending finale of a botched fireowrks show what basically set off every single one in a 10 second time period instead of the planned show that usually goes 7-9 minutes.

I never try to take pictures of firework shows and even if i did, no way i could have taken one this year.  I got this pic from a friend.

Gotta love atomic bomb type of explosions that u feel go through your body and make your ears ring.  probably gonna ring for weeks

577205_3349953236746_706892281_n.jpg

That happened locally too a few months ago. People thought the show was going to be amazing the way it started but it was a mistake and over in seconds.

lmaoooo
someones bout to be fired.
This was a big deal to allot of people in San Diego.
I believe it was Sea Worlds show to.

i guess it happened to all the shows on the san diego coast.  upwards of 100k.  sandiego left baffled.  news reported that they are investigating the cause of the malfunction and will most likely put on another show for free.

i dint know they got it like that.  put on a 100k show again at no charge

Ha, I was supposed to make it to SD for the 4th but my car had to go to the shop. Had a great time last night where I am though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom