13-year-old shot while attempting to carjack pair in North Miami Beach.

I even posted that they found a gun in the last page but as usual some Nters want to jump to conclusions without doing the basic thing to read.

Or you can update your first post since you are the thread starter....might make things a tad bit clearer. Your first post says NOTHING about the police recovering a gun, which is a very important detail.

In the actual link posted there is a video which mentioned the gun being recovered. Yall want to be spoon fed everything?

If the kid did in fact have a weapon on him and did attempt to carjack the person then **** him.......he got what he deserved.

Na. If you try to rob someone, you run the risk of things going bad. There's no arguing that. We can argue legal repercussions like in the case of the dude who lost his arm trying to rob some Jordan's. But facts are facts. If you try to rob someone or something of that nature, you run the risk of things backfiring.

The loss of human life or in this case, a teenager getting shot is tragic though.

basically.

I really hope they were attempting to carjack them so duke wasn't shot for no reason...

At the end of the day, 13 years old or not, if you are attempting to carjack me ,( to include having a gun) its a situation of "its you or me," I aint trying to get shot, so ima shoot you.

I even posted that they found a gun in the last page but as usual some Nters want to jump to conclusions without doing the basic thing to read.

Or you can update your first post since you are the thread starter....might make things a tad bit clearer. Your first post says NOTHING about the police recovering a gun, which is a very important detail.

In the actual link posted there is a video which mentioned the gun being recovered. Yall want to be spoon fed everything?

Spoon fed? You posted an article and apparently left out a KEY detail.

Na. If you try to rob someone, you run the risk of things going bad. There's no arguing that. We can argue legal repercussions like in the case of the dude who lost his arm trying to rob some Jordan's. But facts are facts. If you try to rob someone or something of that nature, you run the risk of things backfiring.

The loss of human life or in this case, a teenager getting shot is tragic though.

Very true, it is unfortunate that dude is only 13 but you get what you put out. If he in fact was trying to rob them then he got what he deserved, lucky for him he survived. Hopefully he uses that as a reason to change his ways.

Definitely taking risks, especially in a state like florida where everyone is strapped

This the argument some people make for crime deterrent. Places like NYC, is a haven for criminals because they know nobody is strapped. In places like FLA, you have to think long and hard before you run on people.

Somewhere, Somehow a time came in that young boys life that a person/ society/ parents/ people that should've been there for him let him down.
Very sad and unfortunate but at least nobody lost their lives.

I would be the first to admit (even before reading what you wrote) that what I said was wrong..I'm just tired of hearing about and seeing good and hard working people get robbed and have their life at risk from those who live by the classic notion "I don't want to do it, but I have to do it" honestly I think it's a bunch of BS..My brother was robbed at gun point and my barber was SHOT IN THE HEAD by some punk who wanted a quick come up..I don't know why lives have to be destroyed over $10.00. So when I wrote that I was in my feelings, but wishing death on someone should never be done, regardless.

PS my life is pretty happy, kiddo, relax..

On any other state this would be the case, but remember this is the state of Florida where the stand-your-ground law allows people that murder Blacks to do so as long as "they fear for their life".

Sad to say, but the driver may not face any changes.
You are obviously incompetent. Get some real knowledge in knowing how this law works before you quickly throw out the race card. 

Spoon fed? You posted an article and apparently left out a KEY detail.

He posted the article with link to said article which included video where the fact was stated. Come on man...

Is it attempted car jacking if the kid just approached the car with a gun? Was it confirmed the kid had a gun too?

sick.gif
At all the resources wasted if it turns out he was planning to carjack this couple.

Is it attempted car jacking if the kid just approached the car with a gun? Was it confirmed the kid had a gun too?
You going to just sit there and do nothing if 4 people ran up on you with a gun if you we're strapped? *****

Man in Chicago the gangs strap up the kids (peewee's) with guns because most of the time they aren't subjected to strict adult gun laws... they are actually the ones you have to watch out for 

The gun was found according to reports ..

One gun was recovered. "The police took it and put it on the floor and took a picture," Fernandez said.

Police didn't say if the weapon belonged to the victim or the suspect.

Gotta be the suspect's gun, I doubt dude in the car who fired shots tossed his gun afterwards.

You going to just sit there and do nothing if 4 people ran up on you with a gun if you we're strapped? *****
No, I'm more interested in the kid's intention. How did they know he was trying to car jack when it couldve been a mugging, a murder attempt, etc.

No, I'm more interested in the kid's intention. How did they know he was trying to car jack when it couldve been a mugging, a murder attempt, etc.
In florida it doesn't really matter. If you are in your car and someone approaches you with a gun you are justified to stand your ground no questions asked. 

Does it matter what his intentions were tho? If somebody approach your window lookin' like they have the strap on them, you gonna sit there and wait to find out what their exact intentions are?

Last edited:
Does it matter what his intentions were tho? If somebody approach your window lookin' like they have the strap on them, you gonna sit there and wait to find out what their exact intentions are?
laugh.gif
 i don't get how people can't understand this concept.. 

In court, absolutely. There's a huge difference between a car jacking charge and an attempted murder charge.

Apparently if you click the link above the article that had missing information, a gun was recovered. So, don't go by the article in the first post...click the link instead.

Apparently if you click the link above the article that had missing information, a gun was recovered. So, don't go by the article in the first post...click the link instead.
roll.gif

It's not even in the article in the link, its stated in the video above the article.....a gun was recovered none the less. 

Another important piece of information that's in the video is shooter ran a way from home. His parents put out a missing persons report for the kid.

Last edited:
In court, absolutely. There's a huge difference between a car jacking charge and an attempted murder charge.

I get what you mean, wasn't clear at first, but you're basically asking if the kid should be charged with carjacking or something else like attempted murder .. now we're on the same page.

Not that it matters :lol:

Last edited:

Do you really care that much about what and how he's being charged 
laugh.gif

I would be the first to admit (even before reading what you wrote) that what I said was wrong..I'm just tired of hearing about and seeing good and hard working people get robbed and have their life at risk from those who live by the classic notion "I don't want to do it, but I have to do it" honestly I think it's a bunch of BS..My brother was robbed at gun point and my barber was SHOT IN THE HEAD by some punk who wanted a quick come up..I don't know why lives have to be destroyed over $10.00. So when I wrote that I was in my feelings, but wishing death on someone should never be done, regardless.

PS my life is pretty happy, kiddo, relax..
Damn sorry to hear about that.

Back
Top Bottom