14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

Headline from local newspaper
"Colorado theatre shooting: 12 killed after gunman opens fire at Batman movie; Eaton Centre shooting survivor among dead"
There was a shooting at a mall in early June. Dude survived, ends up dead at another shooting. So sad. Why do people like this gunman even exist...

:wow: sound like some Final Destination type death.. sad |I

Headline from local newspaper
"Colorado theatre shooting: 12 killed after gunman opens fire at Batman movie; Eaton Centre shooting survivor among dead"
There was a shooting at a mall in early June. Dude survived, ends up dead at another shooting. So sad. Why do people like this gunman even exist...

:wow: :wow: :wow: :smh:

Are ya'll really scared to go to the movies now?

Maybe this world has desensitized me to alot of **** but ya'll can't be serious.

That's heartbreaking..
Same thing I was wondering
mean.gif
FYI, the 3 month old didn't die:
Dr. Comilla Sasson, at the University of Colorado Hospital where many of the victims were taken, said they are currently operating on nine critical patients and have treated 22 in all. She called the hospital "an absolutely terrifying scene all night."

"The good news is that the 3-month-old has actually been discharged home and is in the care of their parents
http://gma.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-...ople-dead-085940786--abc-news-topstories.html

Still though, I find myself asking the very same question y'all are asking: "Why the heck do you take a 3-month old baby to a midnight movie, and a ruckus one at that? Complete lack of responsibility on part of the caregiver if you asked me.

I wonder how many people will not go to see the movie now on opening weekend because of this...I wouldn't blame anyone this has me shook; I am not even looking forward to going tonight anymore

that dude who was shot in the video wobbling with the police man has me :wow:

Last edited:
:wow: sound like some Final Destination type death.. sad |I

That makes me sick reading that...can't imagine what his family is going through. part of me wishes they put this scumbag out with one right between the eyes when they had him in custody....but he'll get some defense attorney that will get him put into a mental instituition at the end of all this :smh: Dude is the ultimate definition of a cowardly lowlife

http://gma.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-...ople-dead-085940786--abc-news-topstories.html

Still though, I find myself asking the very same question y'all are asking: "Why the heck do you take a 3-month old baby to a midnight movie, and a ruckus one at that? Complete lack of responsibility on part of the caregiver if you asked me.

Yeah I don't get that either....thats gonna be traumatic for that poor kid, only possible reason I can think is that maybe they had noone else to watch/babysit the kid? But still noway in hell little infants should be in a movie like that

We know the 3 month old didn't die, but like the 6 year old...we're all questioning why they were there in the first place.

not alot to say that hasnt been said. my question is... will this increase security in areas in civilian areas such as movie theatres?

so sad. so fustrating. i hate , absolutely hate these stories.

This is a tragic story, folks just out trying to enjoy a movie and can't even do it There was no reason for a 3 month year old baby to be at the movies, let alone a midnight showing, that's piss poor parenting. Also, if anyone is fearful about going to the movies after this something is wrong with you.

so he just went up and down the isles and sprayed bullets :stoneface:

Moviegoer Jennifer Seeger was watching the new Batman movie from the second row when the gunman, wearing what appeared to be a gas mask and body armor, burst into Theater 9.
"He came in and he threw in the gas can and then I knew it was real," Seeger told NBC News. "Then he shot the ceiling. Right after he shot the ceiling he pointed the gun right at me. At that point I drove into the aisle and I got lucky because he didn't shoot me.
"Then he started to shoot people behind me and the bullets were falling on my head. It was burning my head it was so fresh. I could smell gunpowder. At that point he went up the stairs.
"He started at the very corner of the screen. And then he worked his way all the way through the back and back down. Like all the way to the top of the stairs and back down."

Anyone watching the press conference with Obama? Its nice to hear the President talk to us like a human being and not a politician.

This happens at this one hood theater in San Bernardino all the time. Only difference is that the bullets go off in the parking lot instead of inside.

I hope they don't put metal detectors and start checking bags because of this.

Those scumbag theater owners are probably smiling at this because now they have an excuse to search movie-goers and confiscate outside food & drinks
mean.gif

RIP to those dead and hope for a speedy and full recovery for those injured.

Last edited:
Sad :smh: |I RIP

:wow: Damn @ that quote from the suspect's mom "You got the right person" . What kind of issues was this person having :smh:

Colorado shooting suspect's apartment is 'booby trapped,' police chief says; working to disarm flammable or explosive material - @Reuters

More: Explosives appear 'very sophisticated' and police could be at scene 'for hours or days,' Aurora police chief says - @Reuters

:smh:

Last edited:
I didn't want to comment on the parents taking a 3 month old child to the movies because I thought the child died. But for other reasons besides this tragedy that child should not have been there.

amateur hour bloggers need to stop; apparently one posted a link to the wrong James Holmes Facebook so the poor dude is getting lit up by people

I would be surprised if there wasn't some type of restriction put in place by movie theaters that restricts brining infants and children in past certain times. Everyone has been to the theater late, and knows what type of **** these kids pull these days. Its still beyond me they were there, especially as a parent.

they actually do, no kids are allowed in a rated R movie after 8 I believe but parents still bring kids/infants to movies no matter what time or movie. only way a theatre enforces it is if there's a ticket checker or strict security. I used to work at a theatre and they hardly regulated that rule and when they did parents always complain and get mad.

Back
Top Bottom