14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

I agree but a guy in a gas mask and bulletproof vest out front of a theater is probably more likely to be stopped; around my way cops chill out front of our theaters

This. I can't ever remember a time I've been to a theater at night without seeing a few cops in the building. This tragedy could have possibly been prevented
from happening if some jackoff hadn't opened a non entrance door :smh:

Last edited:
the real issue here is why this country hasnt banned assault rifles... the NRA is ludacris

there is NO need for assault rifles. semi automatic even...

i know EDW and company gunna come n here suu woo fonted up n cuss me out but I dont care you cant tell me theres a reason civilians need to be allowed to have AKs... infringe upon my rights, aint like im sayin all guns by any stretch but w/o the AK its a completely different dynamic... maybe someone coulda jumped on him. :smh:

"I have not been contacted by police but I feared it was my son, you have the right person" - that was the mother to the suspect to ABC News.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::x

Damn. :smh:

And that's downright eerie that one of the victims was in that shooting at the Toronto mall as well.

R.I.P. to the victims. |I

the real issue here is why this country hasnt banned assault rifles... the NRA is ludacris

i know EDW and company gunna come n here suu woo fonted up n cuss me out but I dont care you cant tell me theres a reason civilians need to be allowed to have AKs... infringe upon my rights, aint like im sayin all guns by any stretch but w/o the AK its a completely different dynamic... maybe someone coulda jumped on him. :smh:
Sounds like your emotions are getting the best of you because nothing you're saying here makes any sense. 

Apparently dude was a Med school student at University of Colorado who dropped out of school a month ago....
That mess is stressful. No doubt. 
I guess I will be the one that says it. I wonder what happened to this man that would cause him to go off like that. There has to be a backstory to all of this. The same way most people that carry out outbursts like this, we tend to ignore that and focus only on what he did. I know it is a sad situation but the dude clearly needed help and didn't get it. I hope his family is ok too.
RIP to all of those fallen soldiers.
This girl has a play-by-play from last night
https://twitter.com/9Rachel
TOO real.

The outcome is obvious. The symptoms are what matter here. 

Last edited:
I agree but a guy in a gas mask and bulletproof vest out front of a theater is probably more likely to be stopped; around my way cops chill out front of our theaters

You're probably right. Im so curious about his motives and what drove him to this.

I have to agree. I have no problems with people owning handguns (legally). But what's the rationale behind owning something like an AR? Why do you need that?

No I'm not going to keep my "conspiracy theories" out of this.. you have an opinion on the subject just like I do. Who are you to tell me what and how I should think and where I should post it? Fall back

You need to relax, go get ready for your date with Pig Love.

what im getting from this whole thing is dude was impersonating BANE

we seen all the crimes that came from Heath Ledger as the Joker and impersonators

now we seeing a guy who is clearly impersonating Bane

Nolan's movies paint these villains so dark that it sparks the brain of a person who believes he or she can be that character :smh:

RIP to those out there

a damn shame. trying to live out a movie by dressing up as the villain. some people are pathetic.

Yes is does.. What does a person need an assault rifle for?
What does someone need a pistol for?

thats like comparing a tea spoon to a shovel.

They do the same thing. 

If anything you should really ask why you allow some guns but not others.

Are all bullets not meant to kill? 

Last edited:
Man he shot up a nine year old girl.... it just isnt fair.

Thoughts are with the families

Was on the treadmill at the gym when I saw it this morning, prayers go out to everyone that was involved.

I see that Warner Bros. issued a statement, but has Bale or Nolan issued one yet? If not I wonder if they will?

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

What does someone need a pistol for?

thats like comparing a tea spoon to a shovel.

They do the same thing. 

If anything you should really ask why you allow some guns but not others.

Are all bullets not meant to kill? 

I respect your argument, but that was a horrible comparison you gave. And I did ask myself why some guns are allowed, i.e. assault rifles.

Back
Top Bottom