#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Oh yeah,

"Blount used the Johnny Cage shadow puch on dude's jaw"

"Blount >>>> Lidell"

I need oxygen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

im with dirk...unless it was something way outa line
laugh.gif
Maaan I was a +#$! talker when I played ball though... Ihad no problems gettin in somebody's ear... Especially if it was somebody I knew had been running their mouths... I got no problems with what the BoiseState player did...

Rule #1 of runnin your mouth.. If you ain't ready to have some +#$! thrown back in your direction when things go sour, keep your gad damn mouth shut...

I'm still in tears over here though...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude LOST IT...

Originally Posted by langfor5

I'm ROLLIN OVER HERE.
roll.gif
Gets funnier every time I see it.

But SERIOUSLY they better get Blount out of there ASAP Idaho is like #1 for race related crimes in America. The Klan and the weird militia guys are crazy out there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wish i could disagree but some people are
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Wow..........

I definately want to hear Chester's excuse, and a sucker punch on top of that.

But Ohio has no class............
It's not about class...Ohio just SUCKS period

Off topic, but all OSU will do is go to another BCS game

u guys plan on losing to Socal twice in one year?

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

Originally Posted by lowslows

Dudes teamates was on some straight B status.

How you dont retaliate?
Because them _'s ain't want NO PARTS of that %@+%@+* rabid rottweiler
smh.gif
smh.gif

like he aint back pedal after realizing what he did
laugh.gif

"he reckless, son!. Cat's want NOO parts of him dawg!"

eyes.gif

I'm going with Oregon by 14+. Chip Kelly will develop a gameplan to maximize our players' abilities and get us in the endzone more than enough times
I said this in the "No Homers" thread. Whenever Chip Kelly's had at least 2 weeks to prepare for a team, Oregon is 7-0 and puts up an average of 51 points per game. Just trying to make you all some $$$ . . .
BSU is difficult to beat on the blue turf. But when you dissect their BCS opponents that have come to play at their place you get Boston College (in a bowl game, who beat them), Washington State (who beat them), and Oregon State (beat twice, handedly). The rest (if I'm not mistaken) are all WAC opponents. So it's not like they're playing the hardest competition at home. I'm discounting their home-field advantage, I'm just pointing out the kind of teams they play majority of the time at their place. So their home record might be somewhat "inflated" due to the type of competition they play on a weekly basis. Again, no discrediting of Boise St. or their play at home. It'll be a tough game, but I just don't think the record at home really matters that much in this situation.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Wow..........

I definately want to hear Chester's excuse, and a sucker punch on top of that.

But Ohio has no class............
It's not about class...Ohio just SUCKS period

Off topic, but all OSU will do is go to another BCS game

u guys plan on losing to Socal twice in one year?
I know right. He neglected to mention the part where they get destroyed in said game.

As for Blount: THAT'S A SAFARI PUNCH!!

laugh.gif

Chester hit his post limit...

And to all you hurricane fans that your team "still sucks regardless of how bad Oregon lost. Holla!"

laugh.gif
This right here, but my reaction to this entire mess called a game can be summed up by daffy duck.

either way blount is getting some serious punishment..

I'm still laughing at that dude getting clocked though..and he fell down too lmao.

laugh.gif

Chester hit his post limit...

And to all you hurricane fans that your team "still sucks regardless of how bad Oregon lost. Holla!"

laugh.gif

we got championships so oregon fans can go commit that......school only popular because of their nike endorsements....straight bums.....got they @@* mopped w/that potent offense....at least we can lose looking competitive (not counting the G Tech game
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

How you dont retaliate?
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I'm taking it that you've never been in a fight before? You back pedal to counter any punch that may be thrown.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

How you dont retaliate?
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I dunno fam, he backed up and Bowed up, I know a Melo backpedal when I see one, what I saw from Blount was nstep back dont get rushed and yea waddup now...

and Im not praisin his actions but u run your mouth after a game u gotta kinda know in a competitive sport its gonna be someone who gonna check ya chin.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you guys got me dying.

Son squared up with the whole team and nobody did nothing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DYING....

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

A lil better quality...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This dude's swag is on another level.
roll.gif
.� He's onthat MJ tip straight moonwalking his way back after cold clocking this bum.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Looked like the Boise State dude didn't know who he was talking mess to after game.

Dude was all happy about the win, got carried away, slapped dude on the shoulder pad out the blue, turned around all happy, then go decked.
Na, I think he knew exactly what he was doing when he sought out Blount. Blount talked smack before the game, Boise coaches probably made itbulletin board material and Boise State dude was letting Blount have it. Notice his own head coach is trying to restrain him right after he was talking toBlount. If it had been the usual "Good game" I doubt coach would have been doing that.

With all of that said I don't condone what Blount did...

laugh.gif
nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom