14 year old girl gives birth to a boy, murks it on da spot :-X

Pretty sure she got some parental issues ...

She was trying to hide the baby ...

She's scum, but we need to look a her parents too cuz there's something there

Why do you keep posting these articles? Seriously man cut it out you're ruining my days with these.
dont blame da messenger.
Who else is to blame? If it wasnt for you, I wouldnt know about any of these things. As selfish as it sounds I would rather be ignorant to these things and just acknowledge that they do happen, but when I have to read articles about it, it becomes real and upsets me. The thread titles alone give it away and even if they didnt I read most of the threads here anyways and I'm not going to boycott Ninjahood threads. Post some positive stories once in a while, don't be like the actual news and post 99% negativity. People are out there everyday proving that theres some good left in the world surely threads could be made about that.
Why do you keep posting these articles? Seriously man cut it out you're ruining my days with these.
You choose to come into these threads tho.

TAN is that ---> way homie. 
Already explained up top that simply reading the thread titles give the threads away. Wasnt aware I was exclusive to TAN. I post/read almost every forum on NT on a regular basis. Do you not think its a problem that Ninjahood has made about 8 threads about murders in the last 8 days?

Last edited:
dont blame da messenger.
Who else is to blame? If it wasnt for you, I wouldnt know about any of these things. As selfish as it sounds I would rather be ignorant to these things and just acknowledge that they do happen, but when I have to read articles about it, it becomes real and upsets me. The thread titles alone give it away and even if they didnt I read most of the threads here anyways and I'm not going to boycott Ninjahood threads. Post some positive stories once in a while, don't be like the actual news and post 99% negativity. People are out there everyday proving that theres some good left in the world surely threads could be made about that.
The world is bigger than you, baby paw

this belongs in TAN though
1274663169197.gif

Real talk,

I use threads like these when im talking to kids and the youth center. I feel that by exposing the blind to the cold truths of the world, you can better prepare them for reality.

Keep em coming.

All that time she was pregnant and her defense is she didn't know what to do.??? Charge her as an adult. That little ***** knew exactly what she was going to do.

I mean, not to excuse her in any way BUT she had a baby ALONE in her bathroom with no medication or help? She had to be traumatized or something due to the pain and shock of all of it happening. No one would rationally KILL a baby while it's still attached to them.

Still, she had 9 months to figure out "what to do with it", so she and the parents are to blame.

I'm saying though, dont they have facilities where you can put your kid up for adoption. I'm sure if she walked in their and told them to take the kid or she would kill it, they would take it from her.

its funny how some of yall cant handle the truth of people dying everyday

the truth hurts

Already explained up top that simply reading the thread titles give the threads away. Wasnt aware I was exclusive to TAN. I post/read almost every forum on NT on a regular basis. Do you not think its a problem that Ninjahood has made about 8 threads about murders in the last 8 days?
Well now you know boo boo. 

Ninjahood is posting news.

News, whether good or bad, is still news.

She's 14 years old tho, which means she could have been pregnant at 13. Jail for the rest of her life?

the truth hurts
"People dying everyday" does not accurately describe a mother ruthlessly murdering her own infant. Its even worse that you're shrugging this off as if it isnt the most egregious thing you've heard all day. 

I'm well aware of that, but why cant he post good news? That was my original point and question which he did not answer. Why has he posted 8 straight murder threads? Theres more going on in the world than this. He has to be seeking these articles out, I doubt hes just stumbling across these in his everyday activities and if he is, he has to come across as many articles that showcase good things that just are being skipped over to post murder threads. 

It wasnt meant to start a huge argument, I'd really like an answer from NH as to why he keeps posting these articles and these articles alone, and I'll be ok.

Last edited:

the truth hurts
"People dying everyday" does not accurately describe a mother ruthlessly murdering her own infant. Its even worse that you're shrugging this off as if it isnt the most egregious thing you've heard all day. 

I'm well aware of that, but why cant he post good news? That was my original point and question which he did not answer. Why has he posted 8 straight murder threads? Theres more going on in the world than this. He has to be seeking these articles out, I doubt hes just stumbling across these in his everyday activities and if he is, he has to come across as many articles that showcase good things that just are being skipped over to post murder threads. 

It wasnt meant to start a huge argument, I'd really like an answer from NH as to why he keeps posting these articles and these articles alone, and I'll be ok.
umm i didn't post every single one of those murder threads on friday, that day just happened to be full of killing and several NTers posted da news.

at da end of da day, you gotta take da good wit da bad, most of da threads i started that were positive you can't even remember cuz you're so shocked by these...

the truth hurts

people die egregiously every day but now that these stories are being posted you are being more exposed to it. what do u suggest i do instead of "shrug it off"?

Last edited:
The caliber of stories being presented in lieu of TAN by NinjaHood is pretty...unremarkable. 

Back
Top Bottom