14 YEARS

Been on this NT thing since I was 13 doing photoshop competition....good times and would keep doing this NT thing.....

View media item 689155
HBD NT. Started lurking on here in literally just four sections (Nike, Retro, Jordan, and Other Brands) of the site back in 02-05 while in HS, and didn't become a member until 06. Didn't even look inside of General until 08.

Big and Major S/O to the O.G. Crew of the MD/ DC/ VA Forum.

Cheers to many more good years, even if these youngins spend more time on here and most of the old heads are on #NT now.

Last edited:
I've been on NT since the early 2000s when NT got a shoutout in the issue of Kicks (2001 I think). Never did I know then it'd be one of my primary online stops for the next ten years. :pimp:
Feel like I've grown along with all the other posters I've been privileged to know online here. :smokin

:pimp: took me a while to read all 7 pages but lots of shot outs and OG members in here very glad to see you guys share the same appreciation for the community ... I signed up back in 06 but barely visited the site however i still wanna wish HBD :pimp:

nthat.gif
 found NT when I was 13 im 21 now.Took me forever to get approved for an account/kept forgetting to check my email and my old account was deleted in the YUKU transition.

Last edited:
I joined NT in november of 07 but prob didnt start reading until sometime in 08. i was on I$$ since dec 06. I used to show my friends pics and all that from I$$, one time someone asked where I got it from and told him NT because I didnt want to blow up I$$ :lol:

He lurked and used to send me links and i eventually started posting. Dropped SC besides the marketplace and stuck to General :pimp: :pimp:

NT >>>> Misc >>>>>>

HBD NT. I've only been around for a few years, but it feels like having another family. Great to see you OG dudes that are still around. Ready to make year 15 great!

:pimp: :pimp: HBD NT. I remember when I found NT back in Halloween '07 cuz nicekicks did an article on some NT shirts. Made myself a member and it's been a wrap ever since :pimp:

KMD is married now ( I think ) and has 2 kids.. Doubt he's coming back here but he's on Instagram

Khlav is on Facebook

Muscle is on iG and Twitter

NT is my effing life. Gained a lot of knowledge here and online friends that show love and support.

Been here since 01 looking for the black/brown XVI prototypes.

Lost my SN and password but it's OK.
3 names later I'm still here.

Damb it's like I've grown up in here. NT is my other family. Love u brahs. :nthat:

I would like @Jay Dean03 back though :nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom