And 1 Mixtape Vol 1. Appreciation Vol. Skip To My Lou!!

Appreciated.

The thing that made DVD so tight was the soundtrack/scoring. It wasn't lasted Jay-Z/Cash Money/def jam release, it was just some cool chill cats in thebackground

(Common FTW)

*2:20-2:40 in this part is crazy. Future wouldnt reach.

*This made me like 1-9-9-9 so much more.

*Hot Sauce was always wack to me, dude really thought he was better than Skip.

laugh.gif
I remember the days off downloading those short clips on limewire using dial upbefore the days of youtube
How old was Rafer in Vol. 1, does anyone know?

YO! I was just telling a young'n about Vol. 1 the other day. I remember the day we got our hands on it, dudes was huddled up at my crib after school like 5deep. Next day, PE class was turnover city.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

White/cement III's ain't looked that good since Jordan in the '88 Dunk Contest
R.I.P. Conrad

DF!!!

*Hahaha those White Cement 3's were so crispy.

* I think Skip was in High School during this part. I remember reading something that "The Shark" discovered him at Rucker Park.

*This got so many people in trouble with my high school coach. Turnover city is right....

man i remember i would always do the boomerang in the playground and break dudes necks. hilarious!!. and of course the AO yo-yo. dudes would get heated when ihit them in the face with the ball or laid the ball on their headhAHA!!

skip> hot sauce> Everyone else

*Skip had the all around better game. Jumper, court vision, handle etc. Hot Sauce's jumper is the worst thing I've ever seen. Makes Shawn Marion'sjumper look pretty.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I was just telling a young'n about Vol. 1 the other day. I remember the day we got our hands on it, dudes was huddled up at my crib after school like 5 deep. Next day, PE class was turnover city.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back in the day. Those dudes are struggling now, but they're all down to Earth as hell, especially Alimoe. Dude is goofy as hell, he was sitting in thebackseat singing Trey Songz when I was trying to switch the CD and he's like, "nah, my dude, run that back. If I could be up in the middle of, middleof," singing to whoever he was on the phone with.
laugh.gif

helped make me love the song b-boy document & get me on the whole Rawkus movement

Back
Top Bottom