150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

In this situation we should just assume they are both in tip top shape and leave it at that. Get rid of the fantasy stuff too. Pick up a book and read about JKD.

Lee would not go for tyson's face unless he's on the ground - and even then you would go for the back of the cranium. With someone that big, fast and monstrous, you don't take chances. If he gets back up, you might not live to see another day.

Lee would take out his legs if he could. He would only go for the jaw if he had a clear shot to rattle his brain at a good angle - which obviously wouldn't be easy.

If for whatever reason he gets behind him or at a decent angle for a Thai kick, he goes for the spleen. Very easy target with permadeath on it.

What makes jkd special is not the offensive, it's the defensive. It's basic human anotomy and it's tough to penetrate without putting yourself at risk or simply hurting yourself.

What makes Bruce Lee's offensive special is not jkd, it's every other form that he knows. I can name almost 10 that he is familiar with, and I'm sure there are 50 more. Southeast Asia has hundreds of fighting styles.

Now with Mike Tyson, you need to explain to everyone how he would penetrate the basic jkd stance.

Take 10 or 20 minutes and go figure out some basic jkd. Be like google my friend.

Let's actually make this interesting instead of 20 trolls talking about fantasies about what they assume.

Whoever said fightclub, and if you're in SoCal, maybe you should pm me?

Bros I'm in cali and won't be in that area until thunder playoff time, or possibly the soonest is if my brother comes in from overseas in February. And that's only if he is driving from the west coast and I can hitch a ride. Think summer. I won't forget.

It's a good point about the ring and it's dynamics. Either way Lee is going to be aware of his surroundings.

With that said, we should make this a streetfight in an open field so that it comes down to pure fighting.

I DON'T THINK TYSON would actually be boxing Lee. He would be street fighting. It's different. He would go for the bumrush and then try to work the fight into a ground and pound. These are things he can't do in competition, so he would love the opportunity and is probably very good at that style of fighting.

THE ONLY REASON I think Lee wins is because I think Tyson is dumbe enough to throw a bare knuckle punch at Bruce Lee. It's a no-no. I think that's actually how quickly the fight ends. Lee smashes his knucle, wrist, elbow, chin check, leg sweep (not the dramatic ones, the simple judo push the guy down leg sweep), a couple more chin checks on the way down to the ground-just to get tysons body to rotate slightly to expose his back side, then sidekick/frontkick to the spleen. All in a span of 3-4 seconds, Tysons dead.

Real life street fights don't last 15 rounds. You've got 30 seconds to get an advantage. 2-3 minutes max before you start to lose physical performance. Tyson is not used to those dimensions of time in fighting. His strategy will not account for that.

Last edited:
Actually yes. The difference is that Lee knows how to bite and where to bite.

Mike Tysons bite was on accident.

Lee could point out over 100 different spots on the body that will bleed you out in under 10 minutes as you chase him around.

Easy question.

but when lee tries one of his kicks tyson's brain will explode because he's a boxer and has never seen anyone use their feet before

Just log out dude.

Last edited:
so there is proof bruce lee was a bite expert? or could he just coach someone on how to bite? seriously though - knowing pressure points or bleed out pts. doesn't mean one can transform into a wild animal and actually go werewolf on cats now does it?

mike's bite was out of rage - i wouldn't call that an accident - and i saw it - and it was effective to a degree

so there is proof bruce lee was a bite expert? or could he just coach someone on how to bite? seriously though - knowing pressure points or bleed out pts. doesn't mean one can transform into a wild animal and actually go werewolf on cats now does it?

mike's bite was out of rage - i wouldn't call that an accident - and i saw it - and it was effective to a degree

Describe what you mean by "effective?"

I didn't say Bruce Lee would actually use the technique. He's actually against the technique because it's not efficient and can kill you in the long run with disease. It's actually another Southeast Asian form of Jiu Jitsu.

He might use his finger nails instead with the same technique, if caught up in a grappling match that he was losing. The fingernail technique is not as dangerous to his health, but his fingers are also not as strong as his jaw muscles/bones and it takes a little bit more time.

There are a few spots on the body where you can poke your finger through the epidermis with enough pressure -- takes about 5-lbs of pressure to rip skin, and 15-20 lbs of pressure to rip cartilage, 25-35 lbs of pressure to snap tendons. You can reach inside and feel around for the arteries, and pull them out. Those arteries will bleed you out quicker than 10 minutes.

But that's why it was so easy for Tyson to bite the ear off (the pressure). He thought he was simply biting him to piss him off. He didn't know that with the turn of his massive neck, he would bring an earlobe with it. It was an accident. He didn't know what he was doing.

Last edited:
ya, but i thought we were talking about a hypothetical one-on-one fight, not bruce lee's long-term health consciencness
a fight to the death with no thoughts of tomorrow- that's the hypothetical right?

i still disagree to classify "the bite" as a mere accident, he may not have known an ear lobe would could with it - but i'm sure that it was a bonus in mike's eyes

and by effective i mean it shook holyfield and he may have just stopped the head-butts if the fight had continued as his nose may have been next on the dinner plate

a brief story for you - a stocky well-build asian kid in my high school, who had some sort of martial arts training, used to go around bragging almost about his knowledge of pressure pts or blood pts or whatever but he never got into a fight, that is, no one ever challenged him to call his bluff - a frankly, it would have been a very sad sight if he ever got into a fight & then got his *** kicked, you know what i mean? i would have felt very sad for him cause his little world would have come crashing down around him - but maybe he was that tough? who knows?

Last edited:
I'm just now going through this thread. I usually just jump in blind on the last page.

OP was sad to watch kind of. He really didn't understand why he lost. Understanding why you lose, is how you win the next time.

Bro, how did you mess up this spoiler? You seem like the dude to accidentally discharge a firearm while it's tucked inside your pants. :lol:

OH LOOk. Everything I've been saying was on PAGE 2 and nters still don't get it. :lol:

Another one of my favs

Let him go into a ring and try it on an amateur boxer.

Bum moves.

Don't be that special kind of stupid.

Another one of my favs

:rofl:

hahaha ive seen this dude before on youtube hes hilarious and delusional. i think hes trollin doe.

his hybrid accent is awesome.

He's def not trolling. The punch is the oldest form of attack we probably know. Why do you guys think there is not a defense for it after it these 100,000's of years of human evolution? :lol:

You cannot punch through a wing chun elbow :rofl:

Take your elbow and elbow something. Right on that pointy spot. Do it harder. Keep doing it harder. MIke Tyson is not breaking your elbow. Mike Tyson is breaking his 4 knuckles, 2 tendons, and a wrist.

I am done with this entire thread.

ya, but i thought we were talking about a hypothetical one-on-one fight, not bruce lee's long-term health consciencness
a fight to the death with no thoughts of tomorrow- that's the hypothetical right?

i still disagree to classify "the bite" as a mere accident, he may not have known an ear lobe would could with it - but i'm sure that it was a bonus in mike's eyes

and by effective i mean it shook holyfield and he may have just stopped the head-butts if the fight had continued as his nose may have been next on the dinner plate

a brief story for you - a stocky well-build asian kid in my high school, who had some sort of martial arts training, used to go around bragging almost about his knowledge of pressure pts or blood pts or whatever but he never got into a fight, that is, no one ever challenged him to call his bluff - a frankly, it would have been a very sad sight if he ever got into a fight & then got his *** kicked, you know what i mean? i would have felt very sad for him cause his little world would have come crashing down around him - but maybe he was that tough? who knows?

Good post.

I stopped fighting a few years ago. I beat a few aggravated assault charges (3 different cases in 2 years) and had to rethink some things.

Aggravated assault is not your typical assault. It means that you went overboard with a weapon or you took the fight too far. I never used weapons. My fights don't last that long -- seconds. But people end up in hospitals. I didn't stop fighting because of the charges. All of those fights were in self-defense, and that's why I beat the charges.

I put one dude in the ICU for 3 days because he spit on me and called my girl's mom a "Fat N.... B..." I snapped. They carried him out on a stretcher. He ended up getting something like 80 stitches in his eye and 40 in his mouth. I knocked him out with the first punch but I didn't stop. He was on the ground and I had a free range of punches for a good 20 seconds. It was all rage. Three people had to drag me off of him, and then three people had to pick the kid up by his hands and feet, load him into the back of a truck and take him straight to the ER.

The next incident: two people were trying to keep me in a room. One had me by the hair, literally by the hair and literally wouldn't let me walk away. I headbutted that person and their two front teeth pierced through their lip; they had to go to the ER. I was already in some trouble, so automatically I took off and the cops only heard their story -- plus the sight of it all was gruesome enough to put a warrant out for aggravated assault with heavy intent of bodily injury (or w/e it's called).

The next incident: I blacked out and was making a fool of myself with some chicks. I offended the chick. Captain-save-a... came over with a side kick to my spleen. I blocked it with my elbow and broke his ankle. He had to goto the ER.

I didn't stop fighting because of the charges. I stopped fighting because I was sending people to the ER without the intent of doing that. Some of these people now have life-long debt of medical bills because they were young and without medical benefits... and simply because I allowed myself to get into those positions where I had to fight. It's that simple.

I don't look for fights. They come to me (look at this entire thread coming at me). I'm 6'0 140 lbs, and as you guys can tell, I have a big mouth. I also have a short temper and I don't let people invade my space. If you get within arms reach of me, you are too close and we have a problem.

This year. I've gotten into three "fights." But I've had enough restraint to not let anything drastic happen. Im still pissed off about that. I still need to let that release out.

Next year. I'm going to fight. I just won't get caught.

As you say, if that dude had all that knowledge but never got in a fight -- then he probably couldn't actually fight.

EXACTLY.

So fight me. You are not a fighter unless you fight. And just the same, you cannot say that I am not a fighter unless you prove me wrong in a fight. The knowledge stays with you, but your muscle memory will not be as quick, and you fall behind. So I'm up for a challenge.

Donate your bones to me.

The three "fights" I got into this year, were in situations where I couldn't let loose on them, because it was either in a work environment, or a home environment involving family and close friends.

Also, fighting and killing are two different things. Just like boxing and fighting are two different things. I'm not trying to bleed people to death. I have basic fundamentals that need to be tested from time to time. That is all.

:kanyeshrug

Come at me bros.

Regarding the bite, you should just re-read what I said. He intended to bite. But not as a means of going on the offensive to end the fight. He was trying to rustle his jimmies. Maybe you should log out of NT and work on your reading comprehension skills before you attempt to read about fighting skills.

Last edited:
NT knows I'm a peaceful and philosophical dude. It's already been mentioned in this thread.

i'm Phil Jackson at all times. So think about that as far as performance goes. And you are not rustling my jimmies. I am just being honest with you. When you challenge me behind an anonymous computer screen, all that does is challenge my IT skills. I'm pretty fluent with that too.

I'm trying to give you knowledgable information so that you can protect yourself and your family, if it ever came to that (that's the only reason I'm on NT is to share information with each other).

But most of you are proving that you don't deserve the knowledge to protect your families. And eventually, that will catch up to you. Because that's how life works. Karma.

Last edited:
Yawn. I'll let you guys fantasize about men by yourselves.

thanks! cause you're above all that gay stuff

by the way - my anecdote was about a real person i knew, though one can draw the parallel they want to

and i haven't gotten into a fight in years now & never was a trained fighter, it seems i stopped getting into fights the same time i stopped drinking & going out drinking
i'm damn near 40 now & know i'd get rocked way worse by the same stuff now as i would have 10-20 years ago

but this is by no means a cop out - i'm just thankful i haven't been in a situation in years
you see - i'm bigger than you buggz (not by all that much) - but dudes that i've fought have most always been bigger than me therefore in the moment, there was no difference to me from fighting and fighting to the death as it could have always easily been me - i've never been knocked out then whaled on afterwards & would like to keep it that way

but "donate [my] bones" son? really - you sound like you do look for fights tho
i don't mess with people like that anymore, these days, honestly, if i knew someone was seriously looking to catch me, i'd crack em in the head with a bat when they weren't looking
don't care about fair play, my brain hitting my skull days are over

my post is now getting annoyingly long here and pretty off-track too - but that's my story

this should be a pm not a post but you posted yours so i don't want to duck out like that

but please don't school me on karma as i think i've pretty much made up for my past as best i can
it's something i've been aware of for a long time, something i've worked on for a long time

Last edited:
I'm not taking shots at your family. If I have a problem with you I'll come for you (if I have sympathy for you I will actually come for your car; your eyes are more important than your headlights). What I would do to you would do enough to hurt your family. This type of stuff is not a joke. But to you guys it is. And at one point in your life, it won't be so funny.

I see 20 NTers coming at me and 0 NTers having my back in every thread. For what? Because I'm trying to educate you? You are not only disrespecting me and my life studies, but also the ancestors who perfected it for me? I was born with this. (I grew up without my mother. I didn't find out they were fighters too until we re-united in my adulthood.)

And trust me. I'm too stubborn to let you guys chase me off. I'll win that battle one way or the other. I consistently average 1000 post per year. Very minimal, and yet somehow so effective.

No I just stay ready for them. Again, I was born with this; I'm not getting rid of it. I let people make their own decisions as far as how I affect them.

I have personal space like I said. If you step into that, that was your choice. Psychological/mental internet attacks are no different. My honor. My ego. That's my personal space.

And besides, donated bones are hard to come by. I can't walk into a class demonstration and go full speed on a student or a teacher. They will all stop coming to class or stop teaching.

i'm damn near 40 now

....and testing people behind an anonymous screen?! You DEFINITELY get no sympathy from me at all regarding ANYTHING. You clearly didn't learn a damn thing in life. I would just give up. You have bigger problems than anything I could do to you.

I'll tell everyone else like I told you.

I never gave anybody permission to think that I was sane. Maybe that's something you should be aware of.

I am zen-like; it just means I am in control of my own mind and surroundings. Maybe my definition of sane is not the same as yours? Maybe my morals are the complete polar opposite of yours. We are all different. No two people visit the same 10 websites regularly. No two NTers are going to post about the same interests, using the same characteristics, in their own linguistics and grammar style. A simple search bot and a dedicated database to your characteristics will find you wherever you go. That's how easy it is for someone to find you. You might as well get a new screen name.

The point is:

-Anybody can defeat anybody at any given time, because anybody can snap.

The brain can only handle 3 important things at a time before it makes a bad decision on the 4th important thing. To put that into perspective:

Let's say that important thing #1 are late bills; #2 is work drama; #3 is home drama.
And then here comes a random person trying to make a fool of somebody, or rustle jimmies.
We will say that your life is the 4th important thing on my plate at that moment in time.
The chances of #4 being a safe decision, when the stress of #1-3 are already on my mind.... is very slim. Very, very slim.

My karma has already been spent. You should be appreciating it already.

Like I said, I won't do anything to your family. The karma alone of you guys spitting on the knowledge that I'm trying to give to you and your family will bite you in the ***. I know my daughter(s) won't be as helpless as yours if they ever get attacked.

:kanyeshrug

Yawn. I'll let you guys fantasize about men by yourselves.

thanks! cause you're above all that gay stuff

by the way - my anecdote was about a real person i knew, though one can draw the parallel they want to

and i haven't gotten into a fight in years now & never was a trained fighter, it seems i stopped getting into fights the same time i stopped drinking & going out drinking
i'm damn near 40 now & know i'd get rocked way worse by the same stuff now as i would have 10-20 years ago

but this is by no means a cop out - i'm just thankful i haven't been in a situation in years
you see - i'm bigger than you buggz (not by all that much) - but dudes that i've fought have most always been bigger than me therefore in the moment, there was no difference to me from fighting and fighting to the death as it could have always easily been me - i've never been knocked out then whaled on afterwards & would like to keep it that way

i don't mess with people like that anymore, these days, honestly, if i knew someone was seriously looking to catch me, i'd crack em in the head with a bat when they weren't looking
don't care about fair play, my brain hitting my skull days are over

my post is now getting annoyingly long here and pretty off-track too - but that's my story

this should be a pm not a post but you posted yours so i don't want to duck out like that

And, green rhino123 green rhino123 , maybe you should give up on karma completely and just simply start respecting people -- regardless of whether your face is covered or not.

Last edited:
I posted a facebook troll status yesterday as one of those chain message jokes about pooping problems.

As karma would have it, a maintainer of BLASTERCOMBO's division messaged me with advice on how to cleanse myself.

Last edited:
Man, don't leave NT - nobody wants that.

I'm sorry for pushing buttons, wasn't looking to push anything below the superficial. I did not know your past & you seem strong willed.

I feel awful but obviously not as bad as I made you feel, again I'm sorry.

I said I've made up for a lot of bad karma in my life because, based on my actions & how I treated people - I was a bad person. I feed the evil every now and then
which means I still have a long way to go. I used to bully people without even realizing it & I thought you were trying to bully me here in this instance. You were not. I see now.

Please reconsider staying on NT.

Back
Top Bottom