1500+ MJ Photos - [830+ downloads]

As many of you know, quality photos of MJ are becoming harder and harder to find on the internet with each passing year. Jordanextreme.com, a site that had 1000's of MJ pics and scans, no longer exists. These days the majority of Jordan pics I see posted on here have giant "gettyimages" or NBA watermarks through the center of them. It was time for a change.

mj19849314.jpg

mj19849338.jpg

mj19849354.jpg

mj19849357.jpg

mj19849384.jpg

mj19849383.jpg

mj959686.jpg

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I had found 1200 untagged MJ photos from gettyimages and that I could upload them if anyone was interested. After receiving numerous requests and pm's I created and uploaded a zip file about a week ago. As I was getting ready to create the thread on NT I decided that 1200 wasn't enough and that file should not only include the getty pics, but also every rare and classic photo I could find of Mike.

After searching my hd and the internet for a week, here is the end result:

- 1595 pictures
- one zip file
*many of the rare photos were posted on here by nters over the years

http://www.mediafire.com/?cs74ff7z95a3c4c

enjoy

Over 800 downloads
eek.gif

Didn't expect this many people to be interested

I appreciate all of thanks and props I have received for the effort I put into this.

@youbigdummy

As many of you know, quality photos of MJ are becoming harder and harder to find on the internet with each passing year. Jordanextreme.com, a site that had 1000's of MJ pics and scans, no longer exists. These days the majority of Jordan pics I see posted on here have giant "gettyimages" or NBA watermarks through the center of them. It was time for a change.

mj19849314.jpg

mj19849338.jpg

mj19849354.jpg

mj19849357.jpg

mj19849384.jpg

mj19849383.jpg

mj959686.jpg

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I had found 1200 untagged MJ photos from gettyimages and that I could upload them if anyone was interested. After receiving numerous requests and pm's I created and uploaded a zip file about a week ago. As I was getting ready to create the thread on NT I decided that 1200 wasn't enough and that file should not only include the getty pics, but also every rare and classic photo I could find of Mike.

After searching my hd and the internet for a week, here is the end result:

- 1595 pictures
- one zip file
*many of the rare photos were posted on here by nters over the years

http://www.mediafire.com/?cs74ff7z95a3c4c

enjoy

Over 800 downloads
eek.gif

Didn't expect this many people to be interested

I appreciate all of thanks and props I have received for the effort I put into this.

@youbigdummy

looks great... will get the zip when i leave wk.....thanks for putting this together you big dummy now i dont need to search for wallpaper for my new phone
pimp.gif

looks great... will get the zip when i leave wk.....thanks for putting this together you big dummy now i dont need to search for wallpaper for my new phone
pimp.gif

Cant wait to get home and check this out, thanks a lot. I know it took some time to compile the collection.

Cant wait to get home and check this out, thanks a lot. I know it took some time to compile the collection.

God some of those pics brought me back to my card collecting days. Especially those 92 All Star Game pics from Orlando. One of those pics was from hte Upper Deck 91-92 set. Great pics. I miss those days

Back
Top Bottom