16 year old pizza boy raped woman because he was feeling too horny, Update on P.4

Pics of lady?​

No poon is worth jail time, she better look like a Kim K x Mony Mon x Ariana Grande x Beyonce x Kate Upton collab​

I don't think that will happen unless the NT detectives get to work. They will keep the identity of the rape victim protected.

:smh: ruining his life just because he's feeling horny. Seems like a struggle given their living condition but still not the way to ruin your life.

Y'all real mad huh?
And please miss me with the "what if it was your mother" talk. If it was a female that was close to me, I'd have a different reaction. If it was a female in my family hitting me with the cold shoulder if it was me raped or anything like that, then fine, life keeps going.
Stupidity at it's finest

Not mad at all. I'm fully aware that my comment wasn't necessary and won't provide anything positive to this thread, but I have no type of affiliation or history with this female, so it doesn't affect me in any sort of way.

Unfortunate what happened to her, but I'm not surprised. This is life.

Wow.

smdh.

who leaves their door unlocked?
this is new york city :smh:

boy ruined his life because he was feeling too horny :smh:
im sayin doe, this story aint addin up

i wonder if this was one of those rape role play joints, only the kid didnt know it wasnt cool because shorty had her daughter ridin shotty in da bed

Not mad at all. I'm fully aware that my comment wasn't necessary and won't provide anything positive to this thread, but I have no type of affiliation or history with this female, so it doesn't affect me in any sort of way.
Unfortunate what happened to her, but I'm not surprised. This is life.

The most idiotic comment i've seen on NT. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Something don't sound right here. Dude just rapes random lady in own home after delivering pizza to her? So she would know exactly where to find him and exactly who he was?

What could have happened is maybe she was down with it at one point, but backed out, and he kept going. I don't know. But how the hell did he get in her house, to get to her bedroom, to rape her? And without waking up the kid? Yeah right. Like this a damn Metal Gear game.

Last edited:
saw this on the news last night. apparently this dude also committed breaking and entering last month while on duty as well. that's wild that the pizza place would still have him employed after that first incident

Something don't sound right here. Dude just rapes random lady in own home after delivering pizza to her? So she would know exactly where to find him and exactly who he was?

What could have happened is maybe she was down with it at one point, but backed out, and he kept going. I don't know. But how the hell did he get in her house, to get to her bedroom, to rape her? And without waking up the kid? Yeah right. Like this a damn Metal Gear game.

he delivered to a neighbors apartment.
played with a couple doorknobs on the floor until he noticed her's was unlocked
proceed to enter inside (probably to steal some ****) and saw/raped her

Last edited:
he delivered to a neighbors apartment.
played with a couple doorknobs on the floor until he noticed her's was unlocked
proceed to enter inside and saw/raped her
Ahh. Thanks for making sense of that for me. Don't know how I missed that.

How the hell you leave your door unlocked in NYC? And how did her daughter not wake up?

Last edited:
Why would she leave the door unlocked? I understand people want to be safe but at the same time you have to be smart, its unfortunate what happened to her but shorty has to take precautions.

Y'all real mad huh?

And please miss me with the "what if it was your mother" talk. If it was a female that was close to me, I'd have a different reaction. If it was a female in my family hitting me with the cold shoulder if it was me raped or anything like that, then fine, life keeps going.

Hardly. You just showed how stupid you are and a crappy job your parents did in raising you. Easy add to my block list.

Back to the topic. She shouldn't have left her door unlocked. However, in all my experience with delivery men, they are never allowed to enter the building beyond the entrance and you're supposed to meet them. Is this a building with a doorman because in that area (right next to the park) those are common.

Last edited:
WTH? Maybe I read it too fast but how the hell was her daughter still sleeping? I know he told her to be quiet but damb, if thats all it took you to **** then you're just gonna be raped eventually. I apologize but if you don't scream or cry out for help in a rape then you're just stupid. I like how she also added that shes grateful(sp) that her daughter wasn't killed. Like srs? A pizza delivery guy would murder someone? For god sakes hes not a serial killer, just a horny teenager. She also mentioned hes small :lol: then why weren't you able to resist and defend yourself? It seems to me she might have some pizza delivery guy fetish and she just want that fantasy fufilled. She might not have enjoyed it but still a fantasy none the less.

WTH? Maybe I read it too fast but how the hell was her daughter still sleeping? I know he told her to be quiet but damb, if thats all it took you to **** then you're just gonna be raped eventually. I apologize but if you don't scream or cry out for help in a rape then you're just stupid. I like how she also added that shes grateful(sp) that her daughter wasn't killed. Like srs? A pizza delivery guy would murder someone? For god sakes hes not a serial killer, just a horny teenager. She also mentioned hes small
laugh.gif
then why weren't you able to resist and defend yourself? It seems to me she might have some pizza delivery guy fetish and she just want that fantasy fufilled. She might not have enjoyed it but still a fantasy none the less.
Okay.

WTH? Maybe I read it too fast but how the hell was her daughter still sleeping? I know he told her to be quiet but damb, if thats all it took you to **** then you're just gonna be raped eventually. I apologize but if you don't scream or cry out for help in a rape then you're just stupid. I like how she also added that shes grateful(sp) that her daughter wasn't killed. Like srs? A pizza delivery guy would murder someone? For god sakes hes not a serial killer, just a horny teenager. She also mentioned hes small :lol: then why weren't you able to resist and defend yourself? It seems to me she might have some pizza delivery guy fetish and she just want that fantasy fufilled. She might not have enjoyed it but still a fantasy none the less.

So much wrong with this post. I don't even know where to begin. Wow. You're definitely the type who'll blame a woman for being raped as you just did here. The chauvinism and hate for women on NT is appalling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom