16 Yr Old Girl Kills Herself After Instagram Votes

Don’t even know where to start...... break it all down and it’s parents not doing their job on all ends coupled with Social media once again not taking responsibility for content on their site. Gotta “kill myself?” Poll up and it raises no alerts?

01A14DED-50F4-42A1-8214-01B1D3F621A5.gif

DAWG :rofl::rofl:

Kinda related.. someone explain to me the ****ery thats going on in the vid. Entire hospital sending dude off like he did some honorable ****? Moms saying "good job bud" right before she sees him for the last time?

Having a real hard time feeling any sympathy for him.

Kinda related.. someone explain to me the ****ery thats going on in the vid. Entire hospital sending dude off like he did some honorable ****? Moms saying "good job bud" right before she sees him for the last time?

Having a real hard time feeling any sympathy for him.

This is **** cringy, what **** hospital is this where the entire staff has time to line up all over the hospital floor to do this as if he’s the only person to ever donate organs in a hospital...lmao I deal with the harvest team and their protocol multiple times a week and none of those people get a parade send off...this dude took his own life for IG likes and they treated him like a national hero...mourn your son, but this is wild EXTRA.

Back
Top Bottom