Yes its supposed to be obvious its Veidt's Hellenic imagery that's supposed to tip off to the fact that he's controlling everything. Moore's apracticing magician but even the use of symbols in his work is only supposed to remind us of the power of symbols, there's no nefarious purpose behind it.

07f26be4c7666991e4e07ca2985e95212ce049a9.jpg

I didn't see the movie. But if you want to explain certain parts of the movie. I'll listen.

Like many I caught on to the multiple references to the eye of providence, free masons, "a pale horse," Kristallnacht, etcbut you posted like thirty pictures fam.

Help a brotha out.
ohwell.gif

listen the term Watchmen in the book simply means people who do things that even if they sacrifice other its for the greater good. Sacraficed a part of NY andthey brought together the world for example.

i know the guy who wrote it, i will ask Alan Moore next time i see him..

the company done him over though, he barely got any money for this film or v for vendetta. they done him dirty!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

the company done him over though, he barely got any money for this film or v for vendetta. they done him dirty!
frown.gif
If you actually knew Alan Moore, you'd know that he wanted nothing to do with those films. They stripped away what he thought were essentialthemes and images in order to make them Hollywood friendly - and that pissed Moore off.

He deferred his share of the profits usually to the illustrators or co-writers for the books that were opted for movies.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yes its supposed to be obvious its Veidt's Hellenic imagery that's supposed to tip off to the fact that he's controlling everything. Moore's a practicing magician but even the use of symbols in his work is only supposed to remind us of the power of symbols, there's no nefarious purpose behind it.
Kaylee Frye / Dr. Jennifer Keller FTW. I <3 her.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

frown.gif
If you actually knew Alan Moore, you'd know that he wanted nothing to do with those films. They stripped away what he thought were essential themes and images in order to make them Hollywood friendly - and that pissed Moore off.

He deferred his share of the profits usually to the illustrators or co-writers for the books that were opted for movies.
He is from the same town as me in England, lives like a mile away and he always goes in this comic shop that my friend owns.. he is a nice guy,although he looks crazy
laugh.gif

Having watched both films I was disappointed.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yes its supposed to be obvious its Veidt's Hellenic imagery that's supposed to tip off to the fact that he's controlling everything. Moore's a practicing magician but even the use of symbols in his work is only supposed to remind us of the power of symbols, there's no nefarious purpose behind it.
Kaylee Frye / Dr. Jennifer Keller FTW. I <3 her.
Co-sign! Is Jewel Staite going to star in any other Sci Fi series?
Sorry for getting off topic...

Back
Top Bottom