18+ clubs in the bay??

what are some good 18+ clubs in the bay especially sf or sj? because the ones here in the valley/sac suck.

18+ clubs generally suck which ever city you are in. Bunch of dudes that rather mean mug other guys instead of getting at broads. But if you really want a18+ club in SF, city nights
laugh.gif
its always poppin
roll.gif

lol yea im cool off city night my cousins gave me some reviews but man they just tell me wait till im 21.

Your cousins are trippin. When I used to go to city nights it was always crackin. Hella females and if you got at least a little bit of game and arent shy,you'll end up smashin somethin at the end of the night. Trust me... The only problem was lame %!$ dudes trying to start something. But that didnt happeneverytime either.

Go to city nights!

abyss in sunnyvale..? haha.. when you're 21 and hit up voodoo in san jose.. during soul glo nights.. or finally fridays (first fridays of the month)

To me ALL 18+ clubs suck for the youngsters.... but then again thats all they got.

Like most said.... nothing but dudes. Instead of popping at females they want to start funk. I got into it a few times at CityNights , Abyss and RAW.... themold days
grin.gif

SUCKAFREE85 wrote:
Your cousins are trippin. When I used to go to city nights it was always crackin. Hella females and if you got at least a little bit of game and arent shy, you'll end up smashin somethin at the end of the night. Trust me... The only problem was lame %!$ dudes trying to start something. But that didnt happen everytime either.
Go to city nights!

Agree
JibHUNT7 wrote:
... when you're 21 and hit up voodoo in san jose.. during soul glo nights.. or finally fridays (first fridays of the month)

SO TRUE. I be at VOODOO. Always a chill place.

I heard City Nights is always crackn.
GlasKat is full of guys thats hosted by Bay Hype (its a hit and miss ALL THE TIME)
NV is ALRIGHT. Hit and miss also.
There's a new club that just opened up on Broadway just last night called Rouge. Played techno and slaps at the end. (full of white people, heard from afriend)
Sunnyvale: Abyss is iffy also, but i havent been there in almost a year.

It really all depends on what company is throwing the event. 1 hint is, if you ever get a flyer from "Tonic Live, Bay Hype, etc." Look for the bdayson that Flyer. MOST of the time its crackn if there's a lot of people's bday is on that flyer at least 10+ people's bday.

why are you guys referring to a crappy !#% spot?! Do you know the nickname for City Nights is? Haha, I would type it out but I don't know if the mods willallow it. That spot is filled with nothing but teeny boppers (14+) even though it's supposed to be a 18+ club.

for the nightlife spots, it generally depends on which company is throwing the event. for the bay area, the main known ones are TonicLive and BayHype.

here's some 18+ clubs to name off top: glaskat (sf), mission rock (sf), abyss (sj), empire (sac), nv (sf)

*edit* didn't realized the persons post above mine. haha. well i'm a girl, and from past experiences, bayhype has been doing it lately for me.toniclive has been ehhh.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

why are you guys referring to a crappy !#% spot?! Do you know the nickname for City Nights is? Haha, I would type it out but I don't know if the mods will allow it. That spot is filled with nothing but teeny boppers (14+) even though it's supposed to be a 18+ club.

for the nightlife spots, it generally depends on which company is throwing the event. for the bay area, the main known ones are TonicLive and BayHype.

here's some 18+ clubs to name off top: glaskat (sf), mission rock (sf), abyss (sj), empire (sac), nv (sf)

*edit* didn't realized the persons post above mine. haha. well i'm a girl, and from past experiences, bayhype has been doing it lately for me. toniclive has been ehhh.
grin.gif
no ones gassing city nights, we all know how garbage the place is, like suckafree said you only go there if you want to smash something thatnight. I've never been to glaskat, mission rock, or abyss, so I won't speak on those, but empire isn't that poppin. nv is alrite sometimes, butits still a so so club to me.

Since when are Glas Kat and NV 18+???? Fridays and Saturdays are always 21+

I only know about $2 Tuesdays at NV being 18+ but on the weekends nah.

Mission Rock in SF. last time i went there i was 18 or 19 lol, 6 years ago. it was crackin, but i hear it's still cool. hella fine females, well, ghettoones lol

Originally Posted by FPSee

I heard City Nights is always crackn.
GlasKat is full of guys thats hosted by Bay Hype (its a hit and miss ALL THE TIME)
NV is ALRIGHT. Hit and miss also.
There's a new club that just opened up on Broadway just last night called Rouge. Played techno and slaps at the end. (full of white people, heard from a friend)
Sunnyvale: Abyss is iffy also, but i havent been there in almost a year.

It really all depends on what company is throwing the event. 1 hint is, if you ever get a flyer from "Tonic Live, Bay Hype, etc." Look for the bdays on that Flyer. MOST of the time its crackn if there's a lot of people's bday is on that flyer at least 10+ people's bday.
Rogue has been open for a minuet now...but techo with slaps at the end are pretty accurate...not really my scene...

I went to Rouge for a Berkeley club event. That place is so small. I don't know what I was doing there since I'm already 21 haha.

snowdrift. always a good time.

along with mission rock. just park REALLY FAR.

or old diesel.

HAHA.

but yes. toniclive.com

Originally Posted by BgL2687

18+ clubs generally suck which ever city you are in. Bunch of dudes that rather mean mug other guys instead of getting at broads. But if you really want a 18+ club in SF, city nights
laugh.gif
its always poppin
roll.gif
I thought city nights wasn't 18+ anymore.

18+ clubs were the most fun for me before I turned 18.

City Nights used to crack though, there are definitely ho's around. Like others said though you gotta a lot of lames just lookin for funk, usually thedudes who are actually over 18.

I've only been to Abyss once and it was CRACKIN but that night it was separated into two 21+ sections and one 18+ section.

When I caught the fever for that white girl my n_'s used to head to Glow in SF too since it's only ten minutes from Oakland. It's a decent venueand there used to always be minimal dudes as I remember.

Avoid Club Mango or anything not in SF, San Jose/Sunnyvale like the plague.

If you're in high school 18+ clubs can definitely be a great time, once you hit 19-20 you need a fake or you're better off just not going at all.

damn i need to get a fake id
smh.gif
gonna be in sf friday and the only thing that seems to be crackin is either nv or city nights...

Back
Top Bottom