18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

Always with this body **** staying at the scene...die at a car crash, your body gonna stay there....and you gonna stay in the same ******* car u just died in till u get to the examiner...if your Dead on the scene, the hell is the reason to move u...some of you just wanna talk without common sense knowledge of how any type of death is treated

Did anyone notice that the ustream link posted in here is a "we support Darren Wilson" streaming channel? 

Did anyone notice that the ustream link posted in here is a "we support Darren Wilson" streaming channel? 
where do you see that?

Edit: they took the zip ties out , its about to go down pretty soon , id watch the ustream if you arent

Last edited:
:smh: Don't know what this young man did or didn't do but it's ****** up if he actually laid there for 30 plus minutes after being shot, still breathing and didn't receive any medical attention.

Is it common for people who died at the scene of the crime to be put into SUVs instead of ambulances?

What does "there it is" mean?

Is that what you were waiting fo
[thread="615018"]stop :rolleyes  i was just saying there is the evidence. and if you read my next post i quoted the story of how it says he wasnt armed. Thats just the first report of what happened that i saw. Stop trying to turn it into something its not [/thread]

It was a legitimate question, brah. Relax.

lol there literally just ripping this girls stream i think 

edit : as im watching this im listening to the chicago police scanner of my iphone , and have heard 2 calls for dead bodies in an hour 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Jesus Christo, 18, told The Huffington Post that he and Martin were stopped by an officer who said they fit the descriptions of recent robbery suspects. Christo declined to speak over the phone, but spoke through direct messages on Twitter.

The officer attempted to search Martin, who refused, Christo said.

"The officer then stepped back and drew his weapon and pointed at Antonio and told us to lay on the ground," Christo said. "I layed [sic] down but Antonio Refused [sic]."

More from Christo:

"The officer then began to step back from us with his gun still aimed at us. He told Antonio to lay down once again and when Antonio didn't lay down the officer opened fire. And when I tried to get up to help my friend he screamed at me to stay down with his weapon still drawn."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/24/antonio-martin-police-shooting_n_6376210.html?utm_hp_ref=tw
he's been exposed as a fraud

started promoting his soundcloud and snapchat :smh: People are really weird

Jesus Christo, 18, told The Huffington Post that he and Martin were stopped by an officer who said they fit the descriptions of recent robbery suspects. Christo declined to speak over the phone, but spoke through direct messages on Twitter.

"The officer then stepped back and drew his weapon and pointed at Antonio and told us to lay on the ground," Christo said. "I layed [sic] down but Antonio Refused [sic]."

More from Christo:

"The officer then began to step back from us with his gun still aimed at us. He told Antonio to lay down once again and when Antonio didn't lay down the officer opened fire. And when I tried to get up to help my friend he screamed at me to stay down with his weapon still drawn."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/24/antonio-martin-police-shooting_n_6376210.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

started promoting his soundcloud and snapchat
mean.gif
People are really weird

i kind of understand soundcloud and instagram

but why the hell would you want a bunch of strangers on your snapchat

More from Christo:

started promoting his soundcloud and snapchat :smh: People are really weird

i kind of understand soundcloud and instagram

but why the hell would you want a bunch of strangers on your snapchat
"I'm tryna beat my meat but y'all got my phone steady vibrating"

next tweet he's asking for 2 bad ******* to help him grieve..

Dudes started digging and found him tweeting about saying he lives in chicago and another talking about working in NY. Dude's just a troll that has probably ruined the credibility of all other "eye witnesses" that are gonna come out.

God Bless America. Have a peaceful, safe, positive, loving holidays[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️[emoji]128591[/emoji]stop the violence. That's it that's all! [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom