18 YEARS OLD. my bday

Just turned 18 today.

Definitely doesn't feel like it. Realizing that your childhood is over and theres no more !$%@%@+ around is tough to swallow.

Other then that its about to get poppin this weekend.

Ain't !%$* poppin at 18 young man, sorry to inform you. You might as well just wait on 21 like the rest of us.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Ain't !%$* poppin at 18 young man, sorry to inform you. You might as well just wait on 21 like the rest of us.

word to dapping the bouncer a dub
smh.gif
smh.gif

at least at 18, you can join the army....

at 19 and 20, there's nothing new to life

but 21, hello vegas

yeah 18 was good, you feel like your the s@#!@#t. i remember going to 18+ clubs, buying ciggarettes for my friends, etc.

happy bday tho man. i'm sure u'll have a good one.

happy birthday my dude. and 21 don't pop either unless you drink and like to party a lot. i dont do either, so 16 was my biggest bday thus far because igot my license and all that.

%*#%, I BEEEN clubbin, liquor and tobacco ain't new. and they really don't card at the L... nothing feels special anymore.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Homie just raining on my parade.

Its chill tho, ive been 21 for about 6 months now.

But you just said you turned 18... Probably have the maturity level of a 15 year old....
smh.gif

Want a cookie?
alien.gif

I'm not sure if you ever feel older despite what birthday you're celebrating. It's a wonderful excuse to enjoy yourself though! HBD.

YOOO

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY ASWELL. Turned 19

Happy birthday MAN.

it is going to be a great day on campus.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Homie just raining on my parade.

Its chill tho, ive been 21 for about 6 months now.

But you just said you turned 18... Probably have the maturity level of a 15 year old....
smh.gif

Want a cookie?
alien.gif

you mad?....
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy bday

Back
Top Bottom