Nope didn't work for me. They just delayed any response. And never got back to me.

College is much more tough financially than academically.

yeah i was successful last year...

but then i failed 2 more classes and got that @$%@ taken away again...

my circumstance was dependency. had to support the fam in tandem with working/school.

anyone can sympathize with making the choice between buying a gallon of gas & using it to go to work to keep a roof over your head instead of going toclass.

good luck to you though.

Yeah I lost my 10 grand scholarship this year by .02 GPA points due to slacking so I took a summer class and got my grade back today (A) so my GPA is back upabove a 3
pimp.gif

I'm waiting on them to confirm my scholarship got re-instated for the fall.

To be honest, I haven't. But in my opinion you should write what were your problems in your first semester, and explain your steps on how you are goingresolve those problems and improve your work ethic. Be serious. And of course, proofread. Let them know it has been on your mind.

As insensitive and uncomfortable it might feel, I think a death certificate would clinch your appeal to be honest. But it is really up to you obviously. If itsavailable to do, I would do it.

I never had one to start out with.....smh @ me being a career complacent student.

Back
Top Bottom