-

Just cop a flight and return that night and go in and do you.

if its a problem you would have found your way out there.

Where does ole boy stay ? all my cousins stay in the heights/dyckman i can gather a squad for the right price.

smh.gif
@needing help from NT

({}) _ got no friends
laugh.gif

I got no friends, Mr.Monday Night?

Really, am I the one trolling all your posts and don't have a life?

Trust me, I know more people than you can imagine. Id go into detail, but then it would be bragging.

On another note, I do not know my way around NYC. I have his address, so if anyone really wants to talk business, PM me.

Its 2009 man...get gun and call it a day.
And that chick betta be a dime if she got ******* calling my house.

Get your own legal advice. Cheap $+%.

If you really want to end things, you'd ask a professional, not any of these NT goons who log in for fun.

That said, 5 pages and no [{}] means lock time.

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Just hire a couple goons

Thats What I Was Saying But This Is NT And NYC Goons Might Really Hurt That Boy And The OP Might Show The D.A This Thread And A **!$+ Might Get Charged WithConspiracy

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Trust me, I know more people than you can imagine. Id go into detail, but then it would be bragging.

On another note, I do not know my way around NYC. I have his address, so if anyone really wants to talk business, PM me.
Can't you accept the fact that you're not liked/wanted here?

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Can't you accept the fact that you're not liked/wanted here anywhere?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

JKickz1334 wrote:

Can't you accept the fact that you're not liked/wanted here anywhere?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

JKickz1334 wrote:
4698_92903571306_551061306_2363735_5824768_n.jpg

4698_92903576306_551061306_2363736_2481005_n.jpg

4698_92903536306_551061306_2363729_3875777_n.jpg

indifferent.gif

Your worried about this walking skeleton? Get the +%+% outta here with that +!@%$$%#. If he is serious about making death threats then call the #%%!%$# police, +%+% is NT gonna do?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I think your font is stuck on 18 Daisy Dukes.....way to troll as always. I applaud your efforts.

ACTUALLY im here sitting down on the couch admiring the top of a girls head(you do the math) while i post from her sidekick. meanwhile you're here beggingfor help.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

ACTUALLY im here sitting down on the couch admiring the top of a girls head(you do the math) while i post from her sidekick. meanwhile you're here begging for help.

Now that's peddy! AYE!

Ha...okay.

Monday, I honestly had no beef with you but you keep it comin bro. If you on a sidekick while you're gettin dome, she must not keep your attention verywell, but my guess is when she's done, you'll hand her the money she earned from toppin you off and that'll be it.

Trust me, Ill be layin in the cut later. Still to early for me to head out

Wow, okay this dude has no life. I would seriously just jump his @#$... But that's just me. Hope you handle it well, OP.

Thanks man. I think a restraining order is on the way.

We called his Marine base and he has been AWOL for a year...they said when he shows up...well lets put it this way, its better if he doesnt show up

Back
Top Bottom