1985 metallic 1's

i've always wanted a pair since i was little
can yall post some pics
i wanna see wat yall got

just look for the post about them. its like AJKO/Air Jordan 1 who has the best pair....or something like that.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Jordan4real

Originally Posted by MJSINCE89

i will post mine once i'm done taking pictures.....
which color u got

hey why don't you change the title of this thread to "Pics of your 1985 Og 1s" or something similar. I'd post and I bet alot of people wouldtoo. just a suggestion.

My only pair so far.

I took these pics before I wore them so now they have a little cracking on the ankle collar. If you decide to wear your pair, you have to wear them a littleloose to not put too much pressure on that area. But I don't regret wearing them, that's what shoes are meant for.

hopefully ebay throws anotha pair up
i want 1
btw uknowdonti
freshh 1's
pimp.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Dope collection Phase. Do you know how many pairs of those sky jordans in the back were produced? I heard only 4 pairs are known to exist.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! They are all much appreciated!

ucasta - Thanks man! Big ups to the San Antonio heads!

UGK4Life - Yup, every pair of I's on that table are from 1985.

djslo361 - They are all anywhere from a 7.5-9.

uknowdonti - The SkyHigh's have about 4 known colorways, but way more than 4 pairs exist. I've seen probably 10 different pairs over the past 5 yearssurface within the community. But that's just within the forums, as I'm sure there are more out there. No specifics, but not too many were releasedthat's for sure.

Dunks r nice - Nice to see another person wear their OG I's!

Thanks again everyone!

-Jermaine

there from 85. No cracking on the back heal part. Just alot of yellowing on the midsole. Sz 12 and I wear 10.5, 11 but I've worn them once.

extra pic.. thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom