1986 Team Convention high value?

I have a pretty nice pair of size 10 Nike shoes, from what I can find online they are Team Convention high from 1986. I'm new to this and not really a collector, so I'm thinking of selling them. How/where can I determine a reasonable value for them? Where should I list them for sale if I decide to do so?
Thanks!
busterb99 in AZ
DSC_1005 (2).JPG

I have a pretty nice pair of size 10 Nike shoes, from what I can find online they are Team Convention high from 1986. I'm new to this and not really a collector, so I'm thinking of selling them. How/where can I determine a reasonable value for them? Where should I list them for sale if I decide to do so?
Thanks!
busterb99 in AZ
DSC_1005 (2).JPG
Awesome pair and very rare at that. But to know the value is very difficult to determine. Maybe throw them on ebay to gauge interest. To the right collector, maybe 2-3 hundred. Again, just a thought on my behalf. SOMEONE had those as a kid. And maybe would love to have those back. Its really about finding the right buyer, right time. Still though, those are very cool.

Awesome pair and very rare at that. But to know the value is very difficult to determine. Maybe throw them on ebay to gauge interest. To the right collector, maybe 2-3 hundred. Again, just a thought on my behalf. SOMEONE had those as a kid. And maybe would love to have those back. Its really about finding the right buyer, right time. Still though, those are very cool.

Thanks, I looked on eBay and found two pair in the $600 range that were really beat up, and in Japan at that. There was a brand new dead stock pair, also in Japan, asking price over $1400(!). I guess mine might be worth something in-between. Apparently the red and white ones are much more desirable than the gray and white ones judging by the prices. Probably because of the resemblance to Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom