1994, the year air jordans pretty much almost DIED.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

I still think the X's and IX's are wayyyyyyyyyyy cooler than those Barkleys
what made them cooler? whatever it was the public didn't think so...i had to go to 10 stores to get those barkleys while the X-IX's were discount fodder...but then again sounds

like 1994 would've been a great year for you.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
To be honest I'm not a huge IX or X guy but I think the Barkley's just don't look that "cool." That's not verydescriptive haha.

def remember those days im only 25, but this was the only time my pops even considered buying j's for me cause he refused to buy $100.00 kicks.

Your boy barkley shoes are on the gabrielle bros shelf right now for $26.99 ,,
he might of had one year (which I still doubt) ,
but thats what it might of been back then,on the real Jordan is what it always been .......
pimp.gif

WHOS PLAYED OUT NOW ?!!!
roll.gif

1994 was a bad year because of Mike's 1st retirement the retros of the 1, 2, 3 did horrible from what i remember that they were on the sales racks.

1994 was a bad year because of Mike's 1st retirement the retros of the 1, 2, 3 did horrible from what i remember that they were on the sales racks.

Oh my god. me and my brother racked up so many retro jordans that year of the 1,2,3. mad multiple pairs. they were at 20 bucks each. I even caught a pair of3's for 10 bucks no box though. today i have 2 pairs of each, the rest i sold.

As a dedicated MJ fan I stuck with the line, but I remember everybody had the Bark's, even I copped a pair, but stayed with the J's to ball in, lolback then I really believed they improved my game just by wearing them.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Your boy barkley shoes are on the gabrielle bros shelf right now for $26.99 ,,
he might of had one year (which I still doubt) ,
but thats what it might of been back then,on the real Jordan is what it always been .......
pimp.gif

WHOS PLAYED OUT NOW ?!!!
roll.gif
and how old are you? cuz it would say alot....

if nike didnt run the airmax2 cb94 in the ground in 2003 they would've still been held in a higher regard then alot of jordans...

AirMax2CB94_side.jpg

air-jordan-viii-cdp-01.jpg

to put it in perpective..both of these dropped in 2003 on march first....guess which one sold out faster
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I will say that back then I was fortunate to have both, but I must say that I wore the CB94's a lot more than the 9's.....probably because I had theolives.

In 94-95 I wasn't able to get the godzillas, but I did get the shadow 10's and 94 1's (on sale).....but I think I still wore the Flight Ones themost.....until I got the powders.

I remember those times well..... I never chose Penny or CB or MJ....I wanted ALL NIKES!!!!!! LOL.

28,, the better question is how old are you with this pointless thread ??? whatever your age your for sure jockin cb hard as h3ll,I cant tell whther your amale or a female the way your d!** riding
laugh.gif

^ CB's kicks dominated at that point in time, and people remember that. Some clowns on here want to try and make those people out to be idiots, like itdidn't happen, and the guy who started the thread obviously remembers what actually happened and he's just continuing to mention that.

That's not d-riding at all.

Grow up. I don't care how old you are. What, 28? I would expect a 12 year old to make the reply you just did, so if you're 12, good job; you'retalking like it. And you're saying that a good question is asking the thread starter how old he is? With that immature, 5th grade reply you just typed out,how old are you?

I was all over Pennys Barkleys and those blk/blues that webber wore with all the velcro straps

Originally Posted by enyceking

whats funny is i remember thinking the olive IX and shadow X were the ugliest @@$% ever when they 1st dropped

Jesus Christopher...I thought I was the only person that remembered cats thinkin' those 2 shoes were butt ugly!!!

Funny thing is, regardless of the new found hype for olive 9s & stealth 10s...I still think both are butt ugly!
laugh.gif

Btw...Lords Of The Underground were the truth!!! Do-It-All & Mr. Funke...
smokin.gif

U ALREADY!!!

Back
Top Bottom