1996 DS OG 12's (Taxi's)

preobobably one of the few og u can actually wear mant many many years later

They're indeed durable and tough but too bad,my feet feels sore after balling on them..i find it so stiff especially on the ankle area..

They're indeed durable and tough but too bad,my feet feels sore after balling on them..i find it so stiff especially on the ankle area..

^yea, after wearing these at work, about 4 hours on my feet they are very uncomfortable due to the zoom being old or blown out or w/e. Retros still feel good, tho

^yea, after wearing these at work, about 4 hours on my feet they are very uncomfortable due to the zoom being old or blown out or w/e. Retros still feel good, tho

I got OG Bred 12s, Ive done everything in them from running to catch a bus to everyday wear
OG 12s are made to last

I got OG Bred 12s, Ive done everything in them from running to catch a bus to everyday wear
OG 12s are made to last

with the phylon midsole you shouldn't see any cracking just creasing....only thing i see like other folks said is the sole seperating...but as long as you put some of that shoe goo on it you will be fine...

other than that, a pretty durable shoe

with the phylon midsole you shouldn't see any cracking just creasing....only thing i see like other folks said is the sole seperating...but as long as you put some of that shoe goo on it you will be fine...

other than that, a pretty durable shoe

Back
Top Bottom