1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

That guy who won them for $86 beat me
devil.gif
. Wanted to complete my set, butanyway went up in the attic to get these out for everyone.

Nike please retro these!! This exact color and model is the shoe that got me into sneakers, always thought they were Barry Sanders not Brett Favre and couldn't remember exact name (air zoom turf jet) but finally the shoes i Remember so fondly. These along with the Penny II, Griffey 1, and Jordan 13 got me into sneakers, the 90's were the best times, especially for sneaker designs.

Barry Sanders I believe, and Kurt Warner( warners PE in the photo) wore these for a season
51943_01_lg.jpg

The shoe definitely has potential in many diff. colors.

These are nice they take me back to the Eastbay days. I think a lot of older collectors want them. Collectors 18 and younger don't know what these are.

These shoes was ill... I remember they retailed for $119.99 back in 97-98

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Nike please retro these!! This exact color and model is the shoe that got me into sneakers, always thought they were Barry Sanders not Brett Favre and couldn't remember exact name (air zoom turf jet) but finally the shoes i Remember so fondly. These along with the Penny II, Griffey 1, and Jordan 13 got me into sneakers, the 90's were the best times, especially for sneaker designs.
I remember on Eastbay they had Brett Favre's picture next to the white/green CW..I guess thats why people say its the Brett Favres..I wish they retro the Barry Sander's the year before those.

It took me so long find these but I finally got them. Nike needs to retro these ASAP such a classic

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

That guy who won them for $86 beat me
devil.gif
. Wanted to complete my set, butanyway went up in the attic to get these out for everyone.
pimp.gif

2 pairs would be a must.

these joints look crazy in the pic but nike will try their hardest to find a way to mess them up if they retro them
30t6p3b.gif

Those look awesome! I would love them in Green Bay colors. OAN, Brett Favre is no longer synonymous with Green Bay. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Young Christin

these joints look crazy in the pic but nike will try their hardest to find a way to mess them up if they retro them
30t6p3b.gif
Fact!

If anybody has these in the white/green, white/copper, or the new upcoming black/green colorways for sale in a size 9, 9.5 or 10 get at me....will buy yesterday....name your price

These are dropping on January 19, 2013. I believe Nike is releasing 2 CW's to start. They're (Black-Anthracite-Stealth-Neutral Grey) & (White-Black-Copper Metal-Neutral Grey). Retail on these is $140. I'll take the Coppers and the Black & Green joints.:nthat:

These are dropping on January 19, 2013. I believe Nike is releasing 2 CW's to start. They're (Black-Anthracite-Stealth-Neutral Grey) & (White-Black-Copper Metal-Neutral Grey). Retail on these is $140. I'll take the Coppers and the Black & Green joints.:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom