*** 1997 TIME! K.P. & Envyi "Shorty Swing My Way" ***

It's a shame that you can probably ask these two girls where they've been at after they finish scanning your groceries at your local Walgreens but thistune is still a banga!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was at the mall the other day picking me up a couple pairs of silk drawers
And I ran into this FINE !#% WELL BUILT BROAD!
Choosing HARD from a long way,
So I decide to swing shorty way just like the song say... cuz I don't play

--T.I. "Hotel"

This was the joint back in the day. Atlanta-style bass in the mid 90's used to set it off. I miss that type of music and the social vibe that was going onback then. Girls were a lot cooler back then.

Yeah that was Polow Jim Crow days, I only knew that was him like last year.....
laugh.gif

Oh yea some one posted this a couple months ago.
roll.gif
at Polow Thanks for postin cause yesterday I was really wondering what song this was.

pimp.gif
takin it back. is Envyi the lightskin chick....
devil.gif
other chick look just like Khia

my man polow
roll.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

This was the joint back in the day. Atlanta-style bass in the mid 90's used to set it off. I miss that type of music and the social vibe that was going on back then. Girls were a lot cooler back then.
Agreed 100%. This joint is a classic for dudes who were in our teens back then.

And yo, was that Sleepy Brown I spied?

Yes!! Classic song from the 90's, I was extremely young and i still remember 97 like it was yesterday. KP and Envy as well as Camp Lo were doing theirthing.

If the girls are at a grocery store bagging groceries why would that be a shame?? Tell me pls because i would honestly like to know.
I dont think thats a shame at all.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I dont even know what Polow looks like.......Is that him forreal, or he just look like him?>

Yeah, son was also in the Too $hort video "Couldnt be a betta playa", rockin pajamas and sandals...
roll.gif
roll.gif

He used to hang out with Lil Jon alot, i guess thats how he got em in all them vids...

SMH. This %+* been on the Ipod for about a year now lol. Just one day I was lookin' up them songs that here hits in the skatin' rink lol. I knowya'll rink was playin' this and that "My Boo" from the Ghostown DJ's. As well as that Summertime joint by Corina. Song is appreciated.

That was the summertime jam back then. The White girl was cute.

laugh.gif
@ Polow and Sleepy Brown back when they were Dungeon Family tagalongs.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

That was the summertime jam back then. The White girl was cute.

laugh.gif
@ Polow and Sleepy Brown back when they were Dungeon Family tagalongs.

That chick was probably mixed, or just one of them HIIIIGH Light-Skinned broads.

Sleepy and Polow though
laugh.gif
Y'all dudes been goin crazy wit the90's joints today
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Those were the days.

Took it way back with this one. This had all the junior high dances and houseparties knocking all night. Nothing like having a kute female that likes sing thisto you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

SMH. This %+* been on the Ipod for about a year now lol. Just one day I was lookin' up them songs that here hits in the skatin' rink lol. I know ya'll rink was playin' this and that "My Boo" from the Ghostown DJ's. As well as that Summertime joint by Corina. Song is appreciated.

laugh.gif
the rink played all this stuff

Polow and Sleepy ain't NEVER been a DF tag along...

_'s don't know they history about 'Jim Crow'???

smh.gif
smh.gif

But yeah, this song was the #+@+...Skating Rink Classic....right along w/ Ghostown DJ's 'My Boo'

I'm mad ya'll try to call that a fro. Polow's over there channeling Peewee Kirkland with that cut.

Sleepy Brown with the personalized skully! I remember I went to Atlanta at around this time and my cousin took me to get one at that underground mall. I missedthe point, though. It was cold outside, and the dude asked me what i wanted on it. I just said put "Brrrrrr" across in cursive, thinkin I was clever.

Back
Top Bottom