1999 Bred IV

Originally Posted by tz85

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

what happends when a sole cracks? does it like split in half white you wear it?

man you don't even wanna know. it feels like your life is breaking in half with your shoes

r.i.p to my (all og)
vii bordex
frown.gif

vii black/red
sick.gif

viii aqua
frown.gif

x shadows
mad.gif

xiv black/red
eyes.gif

ix black/red
frown.gif
awww man the bordexs cracked on you while u where wearing em ?

buy the 99 and put the cdp bottom on them thats expensive as hell but if you want to wear the heat that bad your going to have to sacrifice. personally i wouldbuy the cdp because if i bought the 99s they would be placed in zip lock bags inside te box into a glass memorial in the center of my collection with theinfared VIs

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I have made up my mind. I'll be going for the CDP IV's since I don't want to deal with cracking, it's just not worth it even if I am able towear the shoes for a little bit. If I got them, the possibility of it cracking will linger around my mind every time that I wear them, which is not what Iwant.

As for hating and calling me a newb because I referred to them as Bred IV's, I actually see them being referred to as Breds more often than cementsespecially in marketplace listings, which is why I used that name.

Thanks again everyone.

^^Good idea. DS Black/Red IV 99 will crack. VNDS cost a hefty amount. CDP is wearable, not as expensive, and you can UNDS them yourself.

Buddy, get the cdp' IV's!!! The 99's, u alwayz gotta be careful how u walk in them & how u store them..if u end up do gettin them in like 3-4years from now they'll fall apart & u spunt 300-400 for nothing, but if get the retro's..u dont have to worry about a thing
wink.gif
...keep ur money & buy the retro's

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

REAL TALK! My dude I would seriously NOT BUY AT ALL, its not worth it at all my dude. Here's my story, when I saw the HORRIBLE CDP Jordan IVs I was so disgusted with the pics the next day I searched Ebay for a 99' pair. I happened to find one in near deadstock condition so I was like F' it and paid $300 for them shipped. I got them and was all excited really happy with my purchase. I tried them all and everything was all good. I had to go to some recruit football thing for Cheney so I decided to floss a little bit, you know what big MISTAKE. Come to find out I had to do all this walking!
mad.gif
All in all when I got home they were straight. Next week I decided let me wear them to school it was all good until like last period when I noticed why is their white dust on my shoes, paying it no mind I just dusted it off with my hand and kept it moving. However, when later on that day after school I took them off (since I never walk home in my good shoes) and come to find out that one shoe was CRACKING! I nearly cried, my $300 down the drain. The cracking was around the midsole around the air bubble and the inside of the black thing side. But you know whats funny is that I actually already had plastic zip locks bags so I just put each pair in the bag. And walked home sad. Since then they have been in the bag. Mind you this was like 5 months ago. You know what I could have done with that $300! Like Andre said NO DON'T DO IT RECONSIDER! It will definitely save you some heartache and a load of cash. It pretty much safe to say 99' Jordan IVs are unwearable in any condition. PICS
no5zl4.png
Quite a sad story here. I guess it is normal for the cracking since these shoes are almost 10 years old. This is a reason why I'll only buyDS Jays and I'll keep them DS.

go for vnds..but it all depends on how the original owner kept them..which is a mystery..so go for vnds

GET A WORN PAIR OF THE 99' CUS THERE HAS BEEN PRESSURE APPLIED TO THE MIDSOLE SO IT IS LESS LIKELY 2 CRACK

Back
Top Bottom