$1mill PPV offer to Suge/KO Kid! You know you will watch it.

Just caught this story and I am not going to lie, I would watch it and tivo this if it ever went down
roll.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Las Vegas Promoters Offer Suge 1 Mil To Fight[/h3]
We know you're on the edge of your seats for this one. Former Deathrow Records founder Suge Knight might get a chance to redeem himself after being knocked out this past weekend.

According to TMZ, Las Vegas promoters are looking to put on a Pay Per View "rematch" between Suge Knight and the guy that knocked him out in front of an L.A. night club.

The rematch would be a bare knuckle cage fight scheduled to go down on New Years Eve and would net the winner $1 Million.

The only problem?...The one punch wonder is nowhere to be found.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
too late Suge already got to him ...

but seriously ... if he didn't ... he's prolly kill him

Dude (Greg i think it was?) is around though and all over youtube, I wouldn't fault the dude if he just went into hiding but he doesn't seem phasedsaying he is still just cutting hair every day lol

Also There has to be something between Suge and Ben the Baller (maybe suge owes him $$$ or something?) because BTB is acting like this dudes agent or somethingbecause he is always within 3ft of him. Hell even in the 1 video BTB is the one holding the camera.

I'd order it but honestly, odds are Suge already had dude killed. Or he will when he gets to the fight. Or he'll do it when dude rides out in a whiteBMW after the fight.
smh.gif

meh, it's way too public and mainstream now for Suge to have anyone killed. He already has that rep and you can only get away with dirt so many times.

He might have his goons dish out a good beating though...

Dudes is tellin' lies. That cat is all over the internet. Youtube him up. People got Suge like he some don and #*%. Like he Don Corleone himself. He'slike the boogeyman. Ya'll heard all that #*% about him when ya'll were younger and it scared you. Not sayin' Suge is a punk but seriously heain't gonna have dude killed when he got the feds watchin' him right now. Feds was probably watchin' him while he got his *%@ knocked out andstarted laughin' their *%@ off. Suge gonna stay away from that cat right now. Now 2 or 3 years down the line? That's when he might strike. But thiswhole #*% about dude not makin' to the weekend? Seriously? Ya'll seen the Godfather one too many times.

I wouldnt pay a dime to watch this garbage. Dudes aint even in shape to brawl like that......if it were a street fight, maybe i'll watch it on youtube

Doesn't Suge have a reality show in the works? I wonder if the producers were with Suge that night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

meh, it's way too public and mainstream now for Suge to have anyone killed. He already has that rep and you can only get away with dirt so many times.

He might have his goons dish out a good beating though...

Ok seriously, Im tired of people saying "oh suge is gonna kill him" or "Rip dude" people this isnt the 1990s anymore, Suge don't havethe pull like he use to, honestly the man is not that feared anymore he lost a lot of money, which means he lost a lot of his backing

Back
Top Bottom