1st time chilling with a girl , and you smash does that make UPDATE 2

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I was actually believing you and willing to drop some legit advice until this.
I'm gonna have to call...

314f5ub.png

plus if she's talkin about Minaj after just meeting you why would you even debate that she's not a jump off? I'm thinkin you came to NT for attention.... Happy now? Boosted your fantasy E-Rep?

hahahaha.... you mad...

my man got some poon and you tryin to hull him...

how long it took you to photoshop this?...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

We was just chilling , and i started to kiss her spots and then it was a wrap , and she was like at first we not gonna finish da deal
just kissing , but i kept doing me and then bam i slide into home and got some bop ontop of that.

she was real cool to , and she is Bi and said if i keep this up i could get my dream to come into reality .

If true...

6622575e515b17eb79e91b2445cc3588dfefc0b.gif

roll.gif

i like to think my "game" is cool. i never hit chick on the 1st date but it doesnt take me long either. I dont put much stock in that though cuz females are looser then ever these days so w/e

Originally Posted by dreClark

It means that she wanted to #$#+.

People always looking for underlying meanings for everything
eyes.gif
This

she puts out the first time= she's a jo
she doesn't put out the first time=she's a +*%+% or she's frontin'

smh.gif

It means that she wanted to #$#+.

People always looking for underlying meanings for everything
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This[/color]
RiverXBear wrote:
I had this debate with my boys , i say if you run your game right you can make any girl do anything you want.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And This.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A lot of you in this thread don't know what a true JO is.[/color]

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

a.) EVERY WOMAN has smashed at least one man with out really knowing him rather it be 1st night or the 2nd day they saw each other. Basically every woman has a past.  
ridiculous
laugh.gif

seriously
smh.gif

you guys messing with some classy women.

tariq nasheed said women decide in the first 10 minutes whether they are gonna mess with you or not so its a combination of the two.

Man, a lot of the times it isn't even about 'running your game right'. I mean, the time where you 'ran your game', she was gonna let you smash (Or you were going to smash, I know how some of you dudes get about women 'letting' you do @+%+) as long as you didn't do anything stupid. Bet money a lot of times you wasting all this breath trying to run G, when if you just play it cool and make her feel relaxed/comfortable you gonna beat anyways. *shrugs*

I mean granted, there are times when you may have to get your light Keith Sweat on (everybody has been there once in their life), but that shouldn't be all that often

First of all, you can't make ANY girl do ANY thing you want, regardless of how tight your game is. Women are always going to be selective, and sometimes you're just not going to smash no matter what you say or do. Basically, whether you will smash or not is already decided before you ever approach the girl, in most cases. Whether or not you even have a shot, is already decided in all cases. Good game is where you can make a girl go from "I could do him" to "Let's get it crackin".

Back to the original question, that doesn't make her a jumpoff, but don't be surprised if she is one. Some girls know what they want and go for it right away, but most broads will make a dude wait if they're looking for a relationship.

so i woke up today and she aint text me back.

so im just chillin , wondering if i should hit her up or just let it rock till the weekend and offer her to go out and chill.

RiverXBear wrote:

so im just chillin , wondering if i should hit her up or just let it rock till the weekend and offer her to go out and chill.
chill dog 

let her breathe, is she the JO or you?

Maybe ur game was not strong enough sir

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

does that make your game tight , or is she just a jumpoff ?

I had this debate with my boys , i say if you run your game right you can make any girl do anything you want.
pimp.gif
I agree with the underlined part (for the most part. Always exceptions to the rule).

And to answer the initial question, it can be any combination of the two. Can't SOLELY base it on your game NOR the fact that she was easy. Easy girls aren't easy for EVERYONE.
preach.jpg

every chick has a weakness for something, whether you can find or embody that something is a different story...if it takes a while, no surprise....if you knock it down same day, no surprise

nah im jw , she was cool and i aint gonna hit her back for a min . i did what i did and got mine in .

Man, a lot of the times it isn't even about 'running your game right'. I mean, the time where you 'ran your game', she was gonna let you smash (Or you were going to smash, I know how some of you dudes get about women 'letting' you do @+%+) as long as you didn't do anything stupid. Bet money a lot of times you wasting all this breath trying to run G, when if you just play it cool and make her feel relaxed/comfortable you gonna beat anyways. *shrugs*
Yeah, but for a lot of dudes that is easier said than done. Guys can always find new ways to turn women off. It's like when you're playing a basketball video game going in for the easy layup/dunk and the dude you're controlling does some ridiculous move cause you ain't press the square button right.

There's always some level of game required, but it may be a minimal amount. It's more about being assertive and avoiding saying/doing things that make you look bad. But as far as "macking" a chick out of her panties, that rarely happens.

Just cause a chick let you smash the first night don't make her a Jump...

Just cause a woman makes you wait doesn't mean she's a "classy lady" either...

When a women has sex is more depending on her security with herself and her body, and her sex game... Men are weak when it comes to sex, and its always the women that make you wait that have the LAME sex game (more times then not)... They do that to try and get you emotionally attached to them, and I guess reinfornce their feelings on being "a lady of class" and all that BS they try and portray in public...

What one woman won't do another one will, so all those so called classy ladies will be JUST like them single Bs on that Nightline (or was it 20/20) special or like them Bs on Let's Talk About Pep...

Waiting over a month for sex is just flat out pointless in this stage of my life, there's WAAAY to many women out there that don't have that type of time to waste trying to perpatrate an image...

Give up the bunz or hit the road...

Oh yea...
Pics??

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Just cause a chick let you smash the first night don't make her a Jump...

Just cause a woman makes you wait doesn't mean she's a "classy lady" either...

When a women has sex is more depending on her security with herself and her body, and her sex game... Men are weak when it comes to sex, and its always the women that make you wait that have the LAME sex game (more times then not)... They do that to try and get you emotionally attached to them, and I guess reinfornce their feelings on being "a lady of class" and all that BS they try and portray in public...

What one woman won't do another one will, so all those so called classy ladies will be JUST like them single Bs on that Nightline (or was it 20/20) special or like them Bs on Let's Talk About Pep...

Waiting over a month for sex is just flat out pointless in this stage of my life, there's WAAAY to many women out there that don't have that type of time to waste trying to perpatrate an image...

Give up the bunz or hit the road...

Oh yea...
Pics??
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Applaud this man.[/color]

If you say she's a JO that's a bunch of BULLLLL, I slept with my current GF of 1 year on the first nite, we talked for 2 weeks on the phone prior 2 it. If you run your game right, then you don't even need to be in person to make a Positive impact.

But thats just me, and if you knew my GF, then you will see. NO JO's over here.

It all depends on who you are, and the connection you make.

Back
Top Bottom