1st Time Going to Seattle... whats crackin, best spots to see?

Like I said its my first time going to Seattle and want to see some dope spots, tourist and non tourist attractions. What should I check out?

Thanks

Josh

Pike Place Market.
Space Needle.
Our Downtown in general is pretty dope, especially at night.
Rich white girls at Bellevue Square Mall.

AirMaxin1 wrote:
Rich white girls at Bellevue Square Mall.

laugh.gif
good thing for me though, i work there
pimp.gif

here are a few of my favs:

military surplus - 2112 First Avenue Seattle, WA 98121 - for peacoats and other military jackets

Kuhlman's - seattle, 2419 1st Ave 98121, 206.441.1999

mario's - downtown, men's upscale suits - http://www.marios.com/

gian decarlo - bespoke suiting - http://www.giandecaro.com/main.htm

blackbird - upscale streetwear

gentlemen's consignment - lake WA exit (1st one) off 520, through arboretum, R on madison, 3-4 blocks

butch blum - 1408 Fifth Avenue, seattle

ian's - seattle, 1907 2nd Avenue

Laced Up Seattle http://lacedupbfk.blogspot.com/
705A East Pike St.
Seattle, WA 98122

theres a barbershop at UW area called Supreme Cutz if you want a taper, line up and such
5239 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
(206) 367-0094

I remembered the place now its called ZebraClub
Downtown
1901 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101-1010

Capitol Hill
421 E Pine Street
Seattle, WA 98122-2311

Bellevue
249 Bellevue Square
Bellevue, WA 98004-5020

Oh word the only guy I've seen at Supreme Cutz was Danny Fortson

the waterfront is nice...kinda cold right now, but still nice from Pier 70-the ferry's(55 I think?)
I agree with whoever said downtown in general is nice. I've lived here forever and still LOVE just walkin around downtown sometimes with no particularplace to go

cant go wrong with the boutiques and shops at east pike street...they have goods, 35th and north, winners circle and capitol1524 ...visit the EMP (experiencemusic project) at 325 5th Ave N

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

^^^ Downtown during the holiday season is the best.
I was wondering when someone was going to say this.

and thanks for all those places..some of them I haven't been too...might have to check 'em out over break.

I only eat longanese (sp?) and eggs with hot sauce and beer.

p.s. Supreme Cuts is kinda bunk. The dude John is kinda wack to me (I saw him get punked bad at an open gym once, and can't forget it especially with himplaying tough guy/baller so much), Isiaha is really cool (don't even know if he is there anymore), Champagne was cool but couldn't cut a decent head ofhair to save his kids, and Jose was the only one there I would let touch my lovely locks, last I heard he had gone too.

I'd rather let Supercuts "Rock My Head" than go there. Way better spots in Seattle to get trimmed.

filipino food is my favorite, I have some friends that own a Filipino lunch counter at Pike Place and eat there as often as I can. I also work with a lot ofFilipino's and I make them have their wifes cook lunch for us.

I am going to Manila next year with one of them in fact.

Theres the two Filipino food spots on Beacon Ave, I think one is Manila Video, and I can't remember the other, I have only been into one and it was goodevery time I was there.

Hotsauce3087, do not miss Alki Beach it is even beautiful in the winter, but even more so when it is covered in bikinis in the summer. Of course the Pike PlaceMarket, and the Space Needle, as far as shoe spots go the stretch along Pike St will include Sneaker City, Goods, 35th N, and make sure you scoot over to TheWinners Circle just over on Olive and check out JR and Ray Mundo (spend a lot of money there, these mofos are that cool) Most of the info you need is alreadyabov e so I will leave it at that. Also listen to E-Labor not just cause he is a big dude and once beat me down for asking him what kind of paint he uses, butalso because one of my favorite things to do in this city is have sex with cheap hookers and drink tall cans in the La Hacienda Motel on 1st Ave S, but a veryclose second is to just stroll around downtown and find new stores, and people watch. No matter how well I think I know the downtown area from working therefor years I always find some cool new spots.

^ niiice. i think im the only filipino that eats it every single day of my life, and i can cook anything from adobo to tosino.

Hotsauce- def. check out Alki, i still go there even if it is freezing because its just a overall lovely place. then you can get some spud's

I'd rather let Supercuts "Rock My Head" than go there. Way better spots in Seattle to get trimmed.
Word they always find a way to F up my line up. I think i'm just gonna go back to DnJ'z and try a different barber since my dude Dre died
tired.gif

check out barneys in pacific place downtown they have bbc ice cream and kid robot there. and its a pretty good selection

yall are trippin supreme cutz got that precision.. atleast my barber Lil John, holla at him if your joint is lookin rough.

^Lil John is the asian dude right? he's the only one who actually lined me up well....those plasma tv's keep me comin back though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom