1st trip to the PI help!!!

Hey... I'm planning to go to the PI later this year around December with family. This is my first time going home. I will be going with 15 + people. My dadis first cousins with Ronaldo Hortaleza (Splash) so we will be staying with them. How much is a flight from San Francisco? is 3k enough spending $ for 1 month?Where are the best places to shop? Where are the good clubs and bars? Restaurants? Any good relaxation places massage (no balka) with spa? I plan on bringingmy golf clubs... where are the best driving ranges and courses? Is the PBA season in December? I want to watch some games. Where is a good place to play ballwith decent competiton (indoor)? I don't want to play any short illocanos in sandals
laugh.gif

Hortaleza? so you will be staying in GreenMeadows? I live in the same street with Splash, very rich guy...If you want to play golf here try Riviera, Southwoodsor Capitol..basketball GreenMeadows is also a good place to play pickup ball

they gottem at araneta coliseum and cuneta astrodome, only two places i remember when i was back there, forgot where araneta is, but cuneta is near or in pasaycity i believe

Back
Top Bottom