2-11 Powerball $325,000,000 vol Tax Return? lol

Man if I won the jackpot

First I would buy the two houses next to my current house and connect the back yards
laugh.gif

Then I would drive to Cali hit up ben baller and buy dumb chains and what not
Buy a big lot of land in the country side of phoenix build a huge house one story but at least 10 rooms, a studio for sure and a shoe room
A house in Scottsdale just because I want to be that Mexican in the white area
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would also cop my old house out in Encino, the joint I grew up in
frown.gif

As for cars, I would drop 20k on my 1990 Civic EF sedan
Honda S2000
Honda NSX the one from Japan
Infiniti M45
Corvette ZR1
Pontiac G8 
Nissan 300zx
Some SUV

Thats about it
roll.gif

Yeah I could careless for some super high end car
Only my near and dear family would get money everyone else can piss off

up to 325 milli, 203 if you take the lump sum..

I have played with the numbers and I will say this...if I win, not only will I give the first 20 responses cash when I win, everyone gets the next retro J

im a poll at work with 17 others so after tax and all that, all that probably leaves us 5-10mill each (put in 20 on side to myself as well)? Show up to work give up my badge.
-Go on a low budge tour around the world
-buy an 600-700k crib
-gellardo n go on the gold rush rally
-Range, S65 and a peruis (keep it low key for the money hungry girls out there)
-a decent crib in Laos and Thailand 200k?
-go back to school and find whys to flip that dough

Ths really is a game changer...someone gonna take home a quarter billion...maybe off a $1 maybe off many dollars...I'd like to see someone young win it so they can do their thing for a long time (I'm still somewhat young)...I ain't gonna even lie, Im accepting the prize blazed off the loud, super ignant with it lke a Dave Chappelle skit/Martin when he won...

BALL SO HARD!!!!

I honestly have a better chance of winning the lotto then getting a pair of shoes off ndc...

Buying 2 tickets later
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Man if I won the jackpot

First I would buy the two houses next to my current house and connect the back yards
laugh.gif

Then I would drive to Cali hit up ben baller and buy dumb chains and what not
Buy a big lot of land in the country side of phoenix build a huge house one story but at least 10 rooms, a studio for sure and a shoe room
A house in Scottsdale just because I want to be that Mexican in the white area
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would also cop my old house out in Encino, the joint I grew up in
frown.gif

As for cars, I would drop 20k on my 1990 Civic EF sedan
Honda S2000
Honda NSX the one from Japan
Infiniti M45
Corvette ZR1
Pontiac G8 
Nissan 300zx
Some SUV

Thats about it
roll.gif

Yeah I could careless for some super high end car
Only my near and dear family would get money everyone else can piss off
Wait... if you win you're gonna' buy a house in Scottsdale? Can I have the $309,950,000 that's leftover?
But good luck to everyone. May go buy a ticket if I'm out and about. Oh and how much does the vendor who sells the winning ticket get? Does it go up as the value of the jackpot goes up?

I live in AZ and my homie lives in CA where they dont have powerball. Each week we buy each other a ticket and one for ourselves in our respective states, and would split the winnings. Been doing it the last 6 months, havent even got 2 numbers right yet
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

If I win im buying lambo's for me and my two roomates. Paying off my student loans. Buying a condo in Vegas (city center), SF, and Venice beach. Buying moms and my sister a house. College tuition paid for my baby bro and niece. Finish law school do pro bono work on the side and become a basketball coach.

Lets Get It

Man I need to go get some tickets. Didn't realize til the other day when it was at 250 that the price went up to $2 instead of 1$ but bigger starting amount and winnings is nice. I will also double everyone's tax return in the thread, and even throw something at those without a job if I win.

Back
Top Bottom