[| -- 2/12 Boston Celtics @ Dallas Mavericks 9:30PM EST (TNT Thursdays Double Header Game 2) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Dallas has been on a roll (I still hate them).
laugh.gif

Go Mavs!!!! I hope they play hard on the Celts for the embarrasing loss to them last time they met!

The Lakers are staying on top no one worried about them I just want revenge! lol

Doug Collins needs to quit talkin about how tired the Celtics are. This is the NBA and its not even all star break yet, if they are tired with 6 minutes leftin the first qtr somethin is wrong.

oh yeah

lets go Dallas!

Dirk needs that shot to go in and i hope Howards wrist dont start buggin him this game.

Good Lord Dampier is awful...

Never in my life have a seen a 7-footer miss more relatively uncontested layups/put-backs in my life...

Dampier is trash on offense. Kidd needs to stop forcing him the ball, trying to turn him into K-Mart because it's not gonna happen

Reggie Miller just said Matt Carroll is a decent defender
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

J.J. Barea's appearance severely angers me.
laugh.gif
There is absolutely NOTHING this little +!#!% could do to make me like him...

Hitting the game-winning shot as the clock expires in Game 7 of the Finals wouldn't even do it... I hate that man more than anything...
laugh.gif

^^^
laugh.gif
Yea my girl says that all the time!

And quit hating on Barea hes a tough player and being 5 10 or somethin and bein in the NBA?? Not alot of dudes can pull that off

Back
Top Bottom